DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Bag + 3.5mm Earphone Set for 3.5mm Jack Devices
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byegorian on 06/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great Product. It's really waterproof. My ipod touch fit very well without taking the skin case (silicone). The touch works thru the bag (but not underwater). The headphones works fine. Cons:The earphones often get wet inside, I had to blow the water inside to us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilkshadow on 06/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Awesome accessory to watch videos or listen to music in an outdoor hot tub or pool. Cons:Sound quality is not so good, but what can you expect? Plastic build is a bit circumspect. It hasn't broken on me or anything like that, but I find it hard to trust it for a full soa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperegrin69 on 01/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Got this for my partner who is a swimmer and will swim a few km at a time but can't hear the poolside music when swimming. Saw this item and decided to give it a shot, came with the pouch for holding any mp3 player up to the size of an ipod, includes waterproof earbud st... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections