DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZarphusAran on 06/21/2014

the best and brightest 1xAAA flashlight in its price range. it feels surprisingly sturdy and durable, much nicer than most flashlights in this category. the included carabiner clip is great for making it a keychain light. the switch feels slightly loose, but i think it's just play in the switch. when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppekos on 03/19/2014

Size is very handy and you can carry it conveniently everywhere. It is the lightest flashlight I have ever owned. I recommend and i would buy it again. no cons. I would recommend this flashlight for anyone who needs a smal flashligh. Not very bright, but adequate for putting keys into locks and looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykjpfr on 03/03/2014

Cheap. Small. Reliable. Ever so useful. This torch is powerful considering it only takes one AAA battery. Being small gives this torch a convenience heavier and bulkier torches will never have. I keep one in my bag (or my pocket) for walking down dark driveways, walking the dog at night, etc. My young ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygavinx on 01/04/2014

Very bright. Uses common batteries that last a long time. Strong outer shell. The carabiner clip makes it easy to attach to belt loop etc. The button turns on inadvertently if kept in your pocket resulting in a dead battery. The battery contacts were askew but easily straightened. Battery sometimes loses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAxbro on 12/25/2013

- Easy: It's small, low weight, comfortable to hold and easy to use in many different situations. Its even easy to use when you work with both your hands and have it on your mouth! - Strong: The flashlight is really strong for being so small with just 1 LED. - Cheap: a low price for a great flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymickblu on 12/19/2013

This little flashlight is light weight, and gives off a good diffused light that doesn't cast harsh shadows. It is ideal for emergency use on a keyring or in a purse or glovebox. It (at least the unit I received) has a manufacturing flaw where the internal diameter of the body is such that a AAA battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypnobrega on 11/22/2013

as far i could tell it does not use a loot of energy. it only uses on AAA battery. you can easy attach it to you keychaing or back pack. it uses led. just a click to turn on and off its not very bright has a would expect .................................................. for the money its a good buy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPelife on 11/08/2013

Portable. Less than a finger Uses very little battery. very light Cheap Light not very strong. On and off button is located on the back of lantern Made of fragile materials A flashlight very good however very fragile. It is lightweight, does not occupy space and easy transportation with you. Along comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAoKTuRTlE on 08/23/2013

A nice, very compact torch. It feels quite sturdy and the button mechanism seems quite strong. The carabiner is nice too and works well. The light is bright, and quite well distributed (it isn't too wide or too focused). The only problem I had was that the battery goes in in the opposite way that I expected.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoico on 08/05/2013

The flashlight is very bright, lightweight and can be attached to a backpack or key ring. The flashlight is easy to use with a click switch. The battery connectors are flipped in my opinion as the spring connector is used for the positive and the flat side is for the negative. In the USA it is the opposite.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections