DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Great! Buen producto handy util tough
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfiner10 on 02/11/2015

muy buena lampara durable y mejor material muy buena en luminosidad perfecta para todo tipo de trabajo

Impression:Buen producto,util,Segura;

0 0 0

• posted byelkuervo1 on 02/03/2015

Great good, i will buy another one as soon as i can! good quality, great shape and everything is correct with it. Dont doubt is a great purchase

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted by9014907 on 01/29/2015

Very tough flashlight, good light, and aluminium case. I'll order another one soon, my girlfriend catch this one the same day it arrived! Very good item, useful in every car/bike/boat/backpack

Impression:handy,tough;

0 0 0

• posted by9002020 on 01/20/2015

I bought the flashlight for my wife so that she can always carry it with her on her purse. The on/off switch is on the "rear" end of the device and it only needs to be pressed lightly for the light to turn on, so this may prove to be a fault in this particular use where it's likely to be tossing... Read more

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted by28233 on 02/03/2015

Pros: very small, light, easy of use, nice light for so small flashlight, working with 1,2V NiMH cell Cons: POLICE text on body I use it with eneloop AAA 1,2V NiMH cell, current is 0,232A as you can see on picture, it means more like 3h of light with one cell, perfect for me. I recommend this... Read more

PERFECT FLASHLIGHT PERFECT FLASHLIGHT PERFECT FLASHLIGHT

Impression:handy flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted by8949595 on 01/09/2015

-замечательный фонарик -очень яркий -быстро очень всё пришло -продавец очень хорош советую ребята надо брать

Impression:+,Супер!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byyardan74 on 01/07/2015

I bought two of these, one for me and one for my wife. This will be part of my EDC. Next time I order something, I might put more of these in the same package. Pros: - Cheap. - Eats regular AAA-batteries. - Small size. - Button is big and proud = ease of use, even with thick gloves. - Comes with... Read more

Impression:Does the job.,Ease of use.;

0 0 0

• posted byZarphusAran on 06/21/2014

the best and brightest 1xAAA flashlight in its price range. it feels surprisingly sturdy and durable, much nicer than most flashlights in this category. the included carabiner clip is great for making it a keychain light. the switch feels slightly loose, but i think it's just play in the the gets... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppekos on 03/19/2014

Size is very handy and you can carry it conveniently everywhere. It is the lightest flashlight I have ever owned. I recommend and i would buy it again. no cons. I would recommend this flashlight for anyone who needs a smal flashligh. Not very bright, but adequate for putting keys into locks and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykjpfr on 03/03/2014

Cheap. Small. Reliable. Ever so useful. This torch is powerful considering it only takes one AAA battery. Being small gives this torch a convenience heavier and bulkier torches will never have. I keep one in my bag (or my pocket) for walking down dark driveways, walking the dog at night, etc. My... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections