DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Great! Buen producto handy Great price High Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by4095010 on 06/26/2015

Nice small led lamp, not very bright but can not expect that for a AAA powered one Price is OK Pro's: has a switch, which I like better than the lamps were you have to turn it a little open. This usually leads to a open devie with the battery out. The switch works fine. Clip included Con's: Build... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymultimotyl on 05/27/2015

Unfortunately not good. It is not certain which way to insert battery. No front glass, simply exposed LED. Broken after a few days.

Impression:Not well built;

0 0 0

• posted bytomtop on 05/08/2015

Pros: extremely bright, better than expected. Very small and nicely shaped. Very low price. The batteries used are easy to buy and last a long time. The switch on the back is the best switch I have seen on a small flashlight. Very simple and easy to use without having to twist it etc. high long... Read more

Impression:Great!,High Quality,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted byrusso22 on 03/19/2015

Practico y compacto, cumple su funcion a la perfeccion.-

Impression:Great!,Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byfiner10 on 02/11/2015

muy buena lampara durable y mejor material muy buena en luminosidad perfecta para todo tipo de trabajo

Impression:Buen producto,util,Segura;

0 0 0

• posted byelkuervo1 on 02/03/2015

Great good, i will buy another one as soon as i can! good quality, great shape and everything is correct with it. Dont doubt is a great purchase

0 0 0

• posted by9014907 on 01/29/2015

Very tough flashlight, good light, and aluminium case. I'll order another one soon, my girlfriend catch this one the same day it arrived! Very good item, useful in every car/bike/boat/backpack

0 0 0

• posted by9002020 on 01/20/2015

I bought the flashlight for my wife so that she can always carry it with her on her purse. The on/off switch is on the "rear" end of the device and it only needs to be pressed lightly for the light to turn on, so this may prove to be a fault in this particular use where it's likely to be tossing... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by28233 on 02/03/2015

Pros: very small, light, easy of use, nice light for so small flashlight, working with 1,2V NiMH cell Cons: POLICE text on body I use it with eneloop AAA 1,2V NiMH cell, current is 0,232A as you can see on picture, it means more like 3h of light with one cell, perfect for me. I recommend this... Read more

Impression:handy flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted by8949595 on 01/09/2015

-замечательный фонарик -очень яркий -быстро очень всё пришло -продавец очень хорош советую ребята надо брать

0 0 0

DX Everywhere