DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Great! Buen producto handy Great price High Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykokkoo on 01/04/2016

this light is very cheap.bright is good.but Poor contact of the battery. Terminal pressure voltage is about 1V.It's about 1V with people of other lights are bright.

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted byTass666 on 11/26/2015

Absolutely great flashlight, small, great lighting power, one single normal battery and really cheap. Fits in any pocket.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byNegafen on 11/23/2015

Super useful for camping, and around the house. Good battery life. Nice light weight. Huge help to have on hand!

0 0 0

• posted by9707122 on 10/23/2015

Cons: Carbineer Clip is useless, gets in the way of operation of on / off switch. 30 Lumen, with a carbon base battery the light will achieve close to this, with Ni-Cad or Ni-MH, maybe. Switch is tough to actuate for smaller people. Larger Hands have to hit dead center of switch to activate the /... Read more

Impression:Possibilities!;

0 0 0

• posted by4095010 on 06/26/2015

Nice small led lamp, not very bright but can not expect that for a AAA powered one Price is OK Pro's: has a switch, which I like better than the lamps were you have to turn it a little open. This usually leads to a open devie with the battery out. The switch works fine. Clip included Con's: Build... Read more

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted bymultimotyl on 05/27/2015

Unfortunately not good. It is not certain which way to insert battery. No front glass, simply exposed LED. Broken after a few days.

Impression:Not well built;

0 0 0

• posted bytomtop on 05/08/2015

Pros: extremely bright, better than expected. Very small and nicely shaped. Very low price. The batteries used are easy to buy and last a long time. The switch on the back is the best switch I have seen on a small flashlight. Very simple and easy to use without having to twist it etc. high long... Read more

Impression:Great!,High Quality,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted byrusso22 on 03/19/2015

Practico y compacto, cumple su funcion a la perfeccion.-

Impression:Great!,Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byfiner10 on 02/11/2015

muy buena lampara durable y mejor material muy buena en luminosidad perfecta para todo tipo de trabajo

Impression:Buen producto,util,Segura;

0 0 0

• posted byelkuervo1 on 02/03/2015

Great good, i will buy another one as soon as i can! good quality, great shape and everything is correct with it. Dont doubt is a great purchase

0 0 0

DX Everywhere