DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 39 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZarphusAran on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the best and brightest 1xAAA flashlight in its price range. it feels surprisingly sturdy and durable, much nicer than most flashlights in this category. the included carabiner clip is great for making it a keychain light. Cons:the switch feels slightly loose,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoico on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The flashlight is very bright, lightweight and can be attached to a backpack or key ring. The flashlight is easy to use with a click switch. Cons:The battery connectors are flipped in my opinion as the spring connector is used for the positive and the flat side... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGMuller on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very bright - easy acess battery (1 AAA) - you can find this battery everywhere - not too expensive, the value is acceptable - very small - I will attach in my belt when camping - very lightweight Cons:- Mine came WITHOUT carabiner clip - Do not indicate the position to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's very cheap - the light seems to be strong enough - it's quite light, you can just put it in your bag and carry around Cons:it already says in the description, but included battery could be better. however i think i shouldn't complain for this price - build... Read more

1 0
  • posted byErawan on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just received this flashlight a few days ago. I bought two of it, one for me and one as a gift for my friend. At first, we tried it using some used batteries so it seems not bright enough. But when we replace the battery using Panasonic UM-4N AAA battery, it's s... Read more

4 0
  • posted byschmidtster on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for the money very bright for what it is durable and great for small tasks where a big light is not Necessary Could easily charge double the price for it I wasn't expecting the light to be as good as it is I expected to not be very bright but it is very bright and v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarbiker501 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is great. The light fells and looks much more pricy than it really is. The click is very postive and solid. The threads were Ok need a little oil but that was to be expected. Brightness is Ok But was as good as expected and as good as many other bigger nam... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRaramuri on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It’s small and very bright (better light than an existing 16 led flashlight that uses 3 batteries). Uses a single AAA battery that’s cheap and easy to find when needs replacement. It have been for a month on my key ring and it’s hardly noticeable when in my po... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfuzz2050 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small, light and cheap. It puts out more light than you might expect for a light this small. Cons:Feels very cheap in your hand, the tail cap switch is loose and the carabiner that comes with it is nearly useless. The whole thing has a cheap feel, but then it is ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbobthebuilder on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright tiny little flashlight. It's barely bigger than an AAA battery (plus the lens). For that price you get a very good product. I find the button very conveniently placed. Cons:The carabiner clip is barely functional and very cheaply made. That's not why I bough... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections