DX » Community » Reviews » Richuang RC-7001 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 24 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 04/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was genuinely surprised by how good this torch is. I was expecting a fairly low-light for the price, enough to be able to shine into a pc-case or use to check the bands on a resistor, but it is almost too string for those uses. The body is very robust and we... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiao001 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good flashlight for its size. Easy to use and carry. The pocket clip also helps fix it in some situations. Good lighting. Cons:Still can not say but if the rear rubber switch does not have good quality, can dry with time and use. Older product users can opine. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboka009 on 03/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it came working, full metal housing, all the screws tight.when on, if you gently press the switch the light goes off but when you let go it is still on if you dont click it. Cons:not waterproof.the housing is serrated but the finishing of the metal is very smo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHSneak on 02/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice flashlight, compact, easy to use, seems to be solid, the price is good, and last but not the least it requires only 1xAAA battery, which is great. I bought it for medical exam and it seems it was made for it Cons:There is not any con actually OtherThoughts:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimhas on 12/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheep, smal, perfekt to have i the pants on jobb for exampel. AAA batteris are cheep and easy to find in "every" store Cons:the on/off button is a bit hard/difficult to push but no big problem. The light are a bit to blue put no problem. OtherThoughts:Smal and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatatje_007 on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The size is perfect for many uses aroud the house. I keep it in the car for emergencies - This flashlight feels like it's well made - The housing is very durable - The flashlight has a nice bright beam of light - Holds out a long time on one battery - Still... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenatogava on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gives a good flashlight and works with a single battery. There is a clip that is very useful when you need to carry it on your pants pockets or on the belt. Cons:The Turning On/Off button could be a little better, the button is fluffy and seem that may break anytime( at... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylauroma on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright light, small, uses one AAA battery (which are way cheaper and easier to find than those small coin batteries), the clip makes it perfect for carrying the flashlight in the pocket. Cons:Can't think of any, actually. OtherThoughts:I bought this flashlight for examini... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrowerbr on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice flashlight. Ideal for use in some kind of work. I use it in medical service, many times you need a flashlight for clinical exams or in emergency on mobile support in ambulance. Is small, easy to take with you, have a nice and strong holder, so you can't loose it easi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFarazParsa on 07/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good small flashlight. It is fairly bright (30 lumens) and is extremely compact. it takes a single AAA. I'm not entirely sure how long it lasts from experience, so I always keep a spare AAA in my bag just in case the day ever comes when it runs out of battery.... Read more

The flashlight
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections