Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great Value for the Price

posted by NeonBlack on 10/30/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Great little handy flashlight!! The clip on the side help to keep its place in the front pocket of any shirt/uniform easily like a pen, w/o falling off when bending down. Brightness of the light is quite impressive albeit its size, and also being powered by a 3A battery. Build quality is pretty good. Feels solid in your hand, eventhough it's just the size of a fat crayon. And the price for it's light output/quality - unbeatable!

Cons:

hmmmmm...nothing really! Unless you're really really picky, you could say it's too small, or you can't tailstand it, or it takes a little effort to activate the clicky, or the threads are dirty & not oiled, or it doesn't come with a battery, or it could've been cheaper, or blah blah blah - whatever! But seriously, you really have to be REALLY PICKY to consider whatever I wrote as CONS - for its price?! It's all relative.

OtherThoughts:

Now of course a lot of you will think about how this light fares against the "better known" names out there - ie MAG, a co-worker who owns a miniMAG, compared his to my "Rich Wang" and glad to say, we both thought the Richoung was the winner. I know, I know, there's going to be skeptics out there, but put it this way, the miniMAG is the BMW or the Porsche, while the "rich wang" is the Toyota or Ford - most of us would want the privilege to own the fancy car for the prestige, status, etc, but at the end of the day, don't we just want to go from point A to point B w/o having to pay an arm and a leg for the ride?!

Bottomline:

BUY IT, GET IT, BUY A FEW to keep around the house, BUY A LOT to give as gifts - from one who owns one, you won't be disappointed!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections