Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykornman887 on 07/06/2014

Used on a nintendo wii with gamecube games like metal gear solid the twin snakes. Does what it promises, no problems occured. I suggest it to everyone who owns a gamecube or a nintendo wii with gamecube compatability. Plastic is very cheap, you shoud carefully put it to machine. It could be better if it was hard plastic. It looks like 128 mb is a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCakeSis on 05/19/2014

It is very cheap compared to other memory cards. It has a good amount of space on it. And it works perfectly well. The plastic is a little bit flimsy, but as long as you are somewhat careful it should bit fine. Other than that, I can't think of anything else. Since it has so much space on it you don't really have to worry about getting games to fit ... Read more

Gamecube memory card Gamecube memory card in a Wii
    0 0
  • posted byangelvilu on 04/13/2014

Works great is plug and play has 2043 blocks as indicated. Excellent with super price. It is a highly recommended product for purchase. There is nothing wrong. It would be nice to be able to put an SD card, even so it is great because it ensures complete compatibility. Enough space for GameCube games, you can have almost all you want. Comes in handy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealemagno on 12/10/2013

Esse produto é muito bom. Funcionou perfeitamente no meu Nintendo Game Cube. Possui com acabamento externo e é fácil de encaixar no slot. Recomendo a todos. Ele é um pouco mais feio do que o padrão original. 128 MB é o espaço certo para salvar uma porção de jogos sem fica esquentando a cabeça e trocado ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlavio0607 on 11/29/2013

It's more memory than you need, so you will never need to erase old games, and it's hard to find a 128mg memorycard to NGC (you will find 32mb and 64mb easily). Works very well on Wii, and its very fast. Some times the console can't recognize it, you only need to take it off and insert again. The plastic looks fragile and non durable, but its not a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhfrank on 11/29/2013

-larger than my old gamecube memory cards, i just moved everything on my old ones to this -works with the Wii as well -came in decent packaging and was very reasonably priced -all my saves are fine, no issues with accidental deletion/corruption etc -looks rounder than the chunky old gamecube cards -looks kind of weird if you have it in a gamecube due ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykornman887 on 07/01/2013

Cheap, works perfect, saves and loads very fast, compatible with nintendo wii's. Well, its cover plastic is not the type that build to last. You got to take good care of it. Dont stress it or it might have broke. 128 mb is plenty for gamecube games. And it is better to save here to save a sd card, you can accidentaly format "that" sd card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenyel on 07/01/2013

It works! All you need to run yous NGC games on Wii. It came in a new package with instructions inside Aparently is well made too many blocks, its more than I needed It didnt worked on the first time I had put it into my wii. I had to try several times until worked afer aI´ve restarted the console. After this It worked well. Sometimes the console ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonomate on 06/15/2013

Having a GameCube memory card allows you to save your progress when playing GC games using a Wii console. It's a little awkward doing so without a physical memory card, because the user would have to learn certain hacks, and it would not be as reliable than using a memory card. It could be a little cheaper, considering the low memory capacity by today'... Read more

Memory Card for NGC Memory Card for NGC
    0 0
  • posted byHeldof on 05/25/2013

-Works great, as expected -Fast data transference -Really big memory, doesn't matter how many games do yo have, you won't have to delete any savedata -Bigger than official GC memory card (it's not really a con but...) Totally recommended The memory card for Wii/ Game cube nintendo is really useful if you are tired of having problems with your save datas ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections