DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W 3-LED 2800K 210-Lumen Ceiling LED Light Bulb - Warm White (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRichard6073 on 02/11/2012

good quality lamp with nice warm white light. used it in my bathroom to replace my 35w halogen lights. Just perfect. Later models (if you order now) are a less big than before, now they fit perfect in place of the original lamp non really it does what is should do they seem to have listened to the consumer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeoMoucha on 03/10/2011

Great LED light bulb, well built, although you have to little tighten the screws if it is needed. nice luminous flux about the same as a 20W halogen light bulb. It is quite cheap. Focused beam (if you need it) The color temperature of this LED light bulb is more about 3000K in comparison to a real halogen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAspecam on 03/03/2011

It has a really warm white colour, comparing it with others. I installed in my car with a mr16 adapter and everything it's OK. The materials are good and the bulb looks elegant. 3w is very low comparing with the normal ones of 20 or 50w, the light it is a bit less but I think you would save a lot of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections