DX » Community » Reviews » 10W 750LM 6500K High Power Flood Light/Projection Lamp (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnyghalt on 10/23/2013

Well built, great looks, cool design, 12V is grate for exterior use. Completely weatherproof. The inner reflector is loose inside the lamp. Not a problem but could give a better impression if it was tight. Could have something to fix it to the ground when using it outside in a garden. Keep in mind the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomega777 on 05/14/2013

light, small, puts out lots of light with not much power, build is quite nice, all machined aluminium cables are pretty short, mount is a bit flimsy side bolts are a bit small and rust very quickly i put a long lead on this with a cigarette lighter plug on the end so i could just plug it in my car when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybjboka on 08/03/2011

Father use for boat. Not complains. The body is well made and looks to be very high quality (aluminium body, glass lense and silicon gasket make the unit water resistant). AriMc was writing good advice. Read careful! Puts out wide beam. The light spread was without shadow and dark ring in beam. Unit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycraigstrange on 07/29/2011

Good solid housing, seems water proof. there is a gasket around the lens that seems to be a good fit. The light output is fantastic. It has a good wide beam and throws out plenty of light. The mounting bracket is a bit weak, it seems quite flimsy in comparison to the solid body of the light. The wires ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymurcod on 05/09/2011

-The main body is very well made and looks to be very high quality (nicely machined aluminium body, glass lense and decent gaskets to seal it) -Provides a wide spread of light -Draws only around 560mA from a 12V battery -The mounting bracket (while functional) is a bit of a let down compared to the high ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAriMc on 04/12/2011

Reasonably bright light, equals roughly a 60-75 watt traditional bulb. Materials are excellent and the parts manufactured to high quality. It is easy to disassemble for inspection and there is room inside the case for your own connectors for example. All necessary seals are in place to make the unit ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byabikerider on 03/20/2011

Puts out a useful amount of light for my motorized bicycle. The housing is thick machined aluminum - very sturdy. Seems to be made very watertight. Puts out too wide a beam. Needs lens like sku#13569 to be useful. Mount is very thin and weak and the screws that hold the mount to the housing stripped ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections