DX » Community » Reviews » 10W 750LM 6500K High Power Flood Light/Projection Lamp (12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good light

posted by craigstrange on 07/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Good solid housing, seems water proof. there is a gasket around the lens that seems to be a good fit.
    The light output is fantastic. It has a good wide beam and throws out plenty of light.

Cons:

The mounting bracket is a bit weak, it seems quite flimsy in comparison to the solid body of the light.
    The wires are blue and brown and there are no instructions on which is positive and negative.

OtherThoughts:

I mounted the light on a upright tent pole over the outdoor kitchen on my camper trailer. Not only does it completely illuminate the kitchen area, but after I have finished cooking, I rotate the light up a bit and it lights up half of the camp ground.
    It also only pulls 1/2 an amp (500mA) from my 130 Amp hour battery, so I didn't have to worry about the battery running flat

Bottomline:

A great little lamp that puts out a lot of light.
    Suitable for lighting a camp-site. Could also add some flood lighting to a garden

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections