DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Multimedia Infrared IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfilip80 on 06/07/2014

Buttons feel good and rubbery. Works with XBMC and linux out of the box (see other thoughts). No need to install anything. I'm very happy with this remote. Can't really think of any real cons. See other thoughts. With XBMC not all buttons do what they're labeled, but I found quickly what does what. After ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxanfia on 04/29/2014

-Plug and Play -Very cheap -Light and robust -Buttons are a little hard to press at the beginning -Blue button changes remote behavior to mouse, but the functionality has not been implemented, so you can't use it for sending the blue button command When it first arrived I thought it was not working because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybdommel on 03/04/2014

The USB dongle and remote control are supported by XBMC (OpenElec 2.3 on a RPI). Receiption is good, even better than a tv remote control. Quality could be better. Reciever led is quite bright. Initially rhe remote is seen a mouse. You must press the 'toggle' button before it can be used as a remote.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzigothe1 on 10/14/2013

does not require specific drivers for win7 (fully supported by windows media center which is included into win7pro edition) Can turn pc power down. Battaries lasts for 2-4 months, depends on how often you use remote as a mouse some buttons are not easy enough to press, plastic which is used is ok but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterofgeek on 08/31/2013

simply work like it should in windows 7 and 8 have all the proper multimedia button needed work without needing to be exactly pointed at the receiver mouse emulation that can be usefull to browse certain menu plus you can switch between mouse and arrow function None so far I have not tested it yet with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndrevs on 01/23/2013

Works out of the box on a Raspberry Pi with XBMC, no custom configuration required. None that I can think of. If I have to mention any cons, perhaps that would be no batteries included. Buttons like Video, TV, Picture, music etc. work fine and go the that menu. Also buttons for previous and next song ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDoomlike on 01/16/2013

- easy to setup - correct touch - fast response - XBMC compatible - mouse control is really surprising, it works way better than i first tought. Very easy to use, even by small children and WAF is really good with it. - i will say that the non opaque receiver does not have a good WAF - Quality of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDynamiteN on 09/26/2012

+Cheap +simple to use +work great with xbmc - can't seem to get the rewind button to function, the ir eye blinks when pressing the button but no command is being sent, used ssh to access my htpc that has openelec (xbmc) and checked irw it does not show any command when pressing rewind button. other then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserega27 on 07/02/2011

the right panel, connected to the usb and it works..the quality is excellent, low price for such a thing(I have in the city worth 3 times more expensive)works in windows 7 without any problems looks good. easy and convenient. I would like to ???? a longer usb cable(but this stuff). other shortcomings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrBassie on 03/24/2011

Works in XBMC and Windows Media Center. Mouse option is really handy and works good better than expected with only 4-way nav. The range is waaaaaay more than I expected. The receiver is plugged into the back of my computer and I can still control my PC from the couch, facing in the opposite direction ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections