DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Multimedia Infrared IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
None Great! Excellent! nice device
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymsafa on 01/09/2015

Very nice and useful device pros: working plug and play, working in a good distance no need to directly point it to receiver, come with usb extension for the receiver. Cons: plastic some how week and was broken wasily

Impression:nice device;

0 0 0

• posted byaONEssy on 10/01/2014

Пульт неплох, полезен для дистанционного управления плеерами, презентациями и т.д. Первый сломался через неделю (приёмник, как потом понял). Без проблем выслали замену.

Impression:None;

0 1 0

• posted byTuques on 08/18/2014

I had another similar product before and I can tell that this is the best so far! Plug&Play and all buttons I needed are working with no extra config. Range is also very impressive for the price! Build is not bad. Definitely worth the price :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byCRXBMW on 08/07/2014

Using it on my Raspberry PI with OpenElec and my HTPC with Ubuntu+XBMC, works perfectly out of the box. Already using it for more then a year, still no cons so far. If you need a MCE remote, this is you're choice. Feels solid, no strange form factor, I will buy another one.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byfilip80 on 06/07/2014

Buttons feel good and rubbery. Works with XBMC and linux out of the box (see other thoughts). No need to install anything. I'm very happy with this remote. Can't really think of any real cons. See other thoughts. With XBMC not all buttons do what they're labeled, but I found quickly what does all... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxanfia on 04/29/2014

-Plug and Play -Very cheap -Light and robust -Buttons are a little hard to press at the beginning -Blue button changes remote behavior to mouse, but the functionality has not been implemented, so you can't use it for sending the blue button command When it first arrived I thought it was not the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybdommel on 03/04/2014

The USB dongle and remote control are supported by XBMC (OpenElec 2.3 on a RPI). Receiption is good, even better than a tv remote control. Quality could be better. Reciever led is quite bright. Initially rhe remote is seen a mouse. You must press the 'toggle' button before it can be used as a I I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzigothe1 on 10/14/2013

does not require specific drivers for win7 (fully supported by windows media center which is included into win7pro edition) Can turn pc power down. Battaries lasts for 2-4 months, depends on how often you use remote as a mouse some buttons are not easy enough to press, plastic which is used is ok... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterofgeek on 08/31/2013

simply work like it should in windows 7 and 8 have all the proper multimedia button needed work without needing to be exactly pointed at the receiver mouse emulation that can be usefull to browse certain menu plus you can switch between mouse and arrow function None so far I have not tested it xp... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndrevs on 01/23/2013

Works out of the box on a Raspberry Pi with XBMC, no custom configuration required. None that I can think of. If I have to mention any cons, perhaps that would be no batteries included. Buttons like Video, TV, Picture, music etc. work fine and go the that menu. Also buttons for previous and next... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: