DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Multimedia Infrared IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Quality

posted by MrBassie on 03/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Works in XBMC and Windows Media Center. Mouse option is really handy and works good better than expected with only 4-way nav. The range is waaaaaay more than I expected. The receiver is plugged into the back of my computer and I can still control my PC from the couch, facing in the opposite direction about 4 meters away. The range is much better than my Philips TV remote, for example, which does not respond when pointing the remote in opposite directions.

Cons:

The price is not extremely low, but the product is perfect, which is defenitely worth the money. The plastic looks a bit cheap, but feels sturdy. I don't see the advantage of mouse control without a keyboard. All of these are actually pro's, not cons :P

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

If you need an Media Center remote with decent quality and extremely large range which works out of the box with XBMC, buy this. It works.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections