Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycpedri18 on 04/08/2014

The prices is very reasonable for the battery. They work very well, I use them for a lighter and last long. The loading is very fast. I also tried them on a few cameras, and the duration was incredibly high compared to other batteries. None so far. Maybe it will have to get another color or some inscription ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHailStorm333 on 07/24/2012

I really like this reachable battery in the first place and because it is reachable it is great. I use a more powerful flashlight and am about to go to a 3 week camp. This would be very helpful. This saves about of money because it so cheap and also it is reachable. This also comes with a case which ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaz113 on 06/16/2009

This cheap battery has a 3v output (actually, 3.2v), so it may be used in 3v and 6v devices/flashlights. Extreamly overrated! Measured 320-350mAh with my iMax B6, tested 6 batteries (2 from DX, 4 from other store). Also, marking "Li-ion" is wrong, 3.2v is voltage of LiFePo4 chemistry. They ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byiccyy on 04/19/2009

The battery looks good, internal resistance is very low, since unprotected, shorting will be dangerous. Repeated charging and discharing with the fast charger (30Min), slow,1hr, and 2hr(limit to 3.7V) looks fine. See Attached charge-discharge cycling photo,measured at 30 sec intervals. One Big issue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightshade on 04/18/2009

This CR123A battery work great on my very old Canon EOS 500. It size fit well and the voltage is correct. I have try with the protected unit and they are too long and the battery cover for the Canon EOS 500 cannot close. These battery are 3V and not 3.7V, so you need to use the correct charger to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrizki_p on 08/07/2007

Can replace 3V lithium primary Using standar size. Less capacity than primary lithium Needs special charger Wrapper feel cheap somehow SKU 723 might be higher quality if you can afford the higher price and it also come from known company. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfastenuf on 07/26/2007

Single use 3v Cr123a batteries can cost $9.00 each so buying two rechargeables for this price is a bargain. I have recharged these several times and the battery life is on par with my more expensive batteries. I don't know about the 1000mah rating. Also these are not "protected" batteries so ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections