There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Works as Described

posted by Kolero on 09/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Setting the clock is simple. Press the (T)ime button once and the time starts flashing. Press the (H)our and (M)inute buttons repeatedly or hold the button down to change the hour or minute numbers quickly. And press the (T)ime button when done to lock it in. The same procedure to set the Alarm with the (A)larm button.
    On the front of the clock are two buttons. One to turn the Alarm on or off, and one to turn the wheels on or off. There are icons on the display to tell you when it's engaged.
    When the alarm goes off the first time, it sounds like R2 D2. If you press Snooze*, then when the alarm goes off again the wheels engage and it runs around the room making R2 D2 noises. Some times it sounds like it's laughing at you with a "Ha haaaa"
    You can also set the Snooze Duration from 1-9 minutes, or 0 to disable.
    * If you disable the snooze by setting it to 0, it will run around the room the first time the alarm sounds.

Cons:

No volume on the alarm.

OtherThoughts:

When I received mine, there was no screw on the battery cover (though there is a screw hole). Might not be the case with all of them. I just bought a toy dump truck for a dollar at the dollar store and used a screw from it in the door. Works like a charm.

Bottomline:

Considering the price difference to the official clock, this is well worth the price!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections