DX » Community » Reviews » Double-Head 2-LED Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip - Black (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzoki008sb on 05/28/2014

I'm using several of these in my band, attached to the music stand for reading lyrics. Very often it is dark when playing so this little thing is very useful. I mostly use only 1 LED as it is bright enough. The plastic is not so brilliant but goot enough for that money. The problem is battery cover. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrysoula on 06/20/2011

It is very convenient. Lots of light, too. I use it for reading my e-book in the dark, and usually only one of its two lamps is enough, since its flexible necks can aim the light just where you want it. Good clip, I clip it to the leather case and it just stays there. I prefferred it for its 3-AAA power,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfastenuff on 09/21/2010

All of the general functionality of the inspired original (an excellent light). Black is a nice color. Hook a light almost anywhere, and for reading this is the best design out there! Not as bright as the original. not as tough as the original. I gave mine to my four year old and he broke the switch ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections