DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Dual-Shock Joypad Controller Gamepad for PC (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 32% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 16% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygustavoklerus on 08/27/2013

Spends little battery. Works like it should when configured for each game. Probably more my inexperience then anything... I could not get the start and select buttond to work when soldered to my arcade buttons. I tried and tried but ended up damaging the connection points on the PCB and gave up. (didn't really matter as the 8 buttons that where easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTuuttuut on 02/07/2013

Robust, works, I did not expect more than that and I got what I ordered, all buttons work. The thumb buttons feels a little as of less quality compared to a PS3 controller, more plastic and cheaper, but they work. The joysticks return to center as expected. I bought an extra USB extension cord, enabling me to hace the receiver closer, under 2 meters.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiladkauf on 01/28/2013

Works great, easily connected to the computer and easy to use. auto connectes with most of the games and not crashing connection in the middle of the game. Sometimes the confirgutarion of the buttons seem to get mixed, but that's something you can easily fix through the options of the game you play. I didn't expect for a Joypad of that price to make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydextreza on 01/08/2013

cheap, good cuality baratito, calidad aceptable no pesa demasiado not heavy 3 pilas AAA no son demasiadas y a una distancia corta funciona bien, los controles responden rapido facil instalacion.En windows 7 no necesita nada.lo autodetecta sin problemas poca distancia wireless short distance wireless no mas de 3 o 4 metros no more than 3 or 4 meters ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysafldk on 01/05/2013

Ok feel of the buttons. Worked out of the box on Ubuntu Linux. Manual "vibrator" button on back, so you can switch off rumbling and save battery... Uses 3xAAA batteries. Manual "off" bottom on the back I keep forgetting to shut it off so it runs the batteries dry. Built-in rechargeable batteries would be an improvement. Right analog ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoen92 on 12/24/2012

Makes gaming a lot funnier! Is cheap and works perfect, build quality isn't bad for this price. Works plug and play with both Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows 7. You can't use two controllers at the same time, because they interfere (so don't buy two of them, is you want to use them in the same house ;) ), and there isn't a set channel option. In the forums ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreicq on 12/20/2012

Portuguese - BR Usei muito pouco, foi facil de instalar. Ele é muito parecido com o original Ingles I used very little, it was easy to install. It is very similar to the original Portuguese - BR O modo vibra não funciona. O suporte de pilhas fica caindo toda hora. Qualidade de construção baixa, devido esses problemas mencionados ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTIR669 on 11/30/2012

Works perfectly on about 4m from its wireless adapter, easy to install, classic PC/PS3 controller design. Turns off after a minute or so it's not used, which can definitely be useful. The left analog stick tends to move to the left sometimes, other than that (and its cheap packaging) no cons whatsoever. Tried it on PS3, unfortunately it didn't work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythedetonator on 12/06/2011

had fun with it for a month gaming with keyboard and mouse is boring plug and play with windows 7 It's wireless and you don't have to charge it. one of the analog sticks got stuck because the inside is fully glued??!! I threw it away and bought a better controller at a local store for 10 euros There is some kind of oil on it, so you can game longer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMustEat on 09/27/2011

Works like it should when configured for each game. The buttons are as default assigned the opposite of for example the Playstation controller. Which means that the buttons have to be reconfigured for all games. I guess it varies from person to person but I would have prefered a key setup with the count 3, 2, 1 and 4. As in the picture it's 1, 2, 3 ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections