DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Dual-Shock Joypad Controller Gamepad for PC (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTuuttuut on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Robust, works, I did not expect more than that and I got what I ordered, all buttons work. Cons:The thumb buttons feels a little as of less quality compared to a PS3 controller, more plastic and cheaper, but they work. The joysticks return to center as expected. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiladkauf on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, easily connected to the computer and easy to use. auto connectes with most of the games and not crashing connection in the middle of the game. Cons:Sometimes the confirgutarion of the buttons seem to get mixed, but that's something you can easily... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydextreza on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap, good cuality baratito, calidad aceptable no pesa demasiado not heavy 3 pilas AAA no son demasiadas y a una distancia corta funciona bien, los controles responden rapido facil instalacion.En windows 7 no necesita nada.lo autodetecta sin problemas Cons:poca... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysafldk on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ok feel of the buttons. Worked out of the box on Ubuntu Linux. Manual "vibrator" button on back, so you can switch off rumbling and save battery... Cons:Uses 3xAAA batteries. Manual "off" bottom on the back I keep forgetting to shut it off so it runs t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoen92 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Makes gaming a lot funnier! Is cheap and works perfect, build quality isn't bad for this price. Works plug and play with both Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows 7. Cons:You can't use two controllers at the same time, because they interfere (so don't buy two of them, is you want... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreicq on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Portuguese - BR Usei muito pouco, foi facil de instalar. Ele é muito parecido com o original Ingles I used very little, it was easy to install. It is very similar to the original Cons:Portuguese - BR O modo vibra não funciona. O suporte de pilhas fica caindo t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTIR669 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly on about 4m from its wireless adapter, easy to install, classic PC/PS3 controller design. Turns off after a minute or so it's not used, which can definitely be useful. Cons:The left analog stick tends to move to the left sometimes, other than t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythedetonator on 12/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:had fun with it for a month gaming with keyboard and mouse is boring plug and play with windows 7 It's wireless and you don't have to charge it. Cons:one of the analog sticks got stuck because the inside is fully glued??!! OtherThoughts:I threw it away and bought a bett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMustEat on 09/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works like it should when configured for each game. Cons:The buttons are as default assigned the opposite of for example the Playstation controller. Which means that the buttons have to be reconfigured for all games. I guess it varies from person to person but... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythike on 08/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have it for at least half a year. kids play with it a lot, without any problem. Robust enough so it does not break. feels also heavy enough in your hands to give good user experience. not need to install the driver - Plug and play worked on Win 7. identical... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections