DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Automatic Toothpaste Squeezing Device + Toothbrush Holder (White)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysabryjoako on 11/19/2013

discreto, muy bueno, practico y facil de usar, recomendado para todos los que quieren darle otro toque a su baño. el pegamento de la parte trasera de ambas piezas no es bueno y con el tiempo se cae. deberian de poder arreglar eso o buscar otro sistema para colgarlo. En general muy bueno en relacion calidad precio, solo el incanveniente del pegamento ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRuiRasengan on 10/25/2013

The toothpaste is all taken out with this, no waste. It bring a nice holder, but be sure to clean it regularly. It is compatiblewith almost every toothpaste tube. It puts the toothpaste on the bottom of the hairy part of the toothbrush, and not on the middle or top. Althought that doesn't bother me, because it's a good amount of toothpaste. A little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiancacunha on 05/24/2013

Good product for the bathroom: > It worked well > Designer Beautiful > Keeps hygiene because it is easy to clean > Comes with adhesive tape and just out of the box and paste wherever you want > The loose fitting time > The delivery took more than 2 months I recommend the purchase of this product. I liked very much, it is easy and practical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanscs on 03/12/2013

Very good product: - Useful - Great Design - Good finishing - Get your bethroom organized - Works with any Toothpast tube - Easy to Install No complains, the product it is really good. I was in doubt about buying it, because I was not sure about the quality or if it was going to be useful. Fortunately I became suprised with the quality and easy to use ... Read more

fits all toothpaste sizes Inner components Installed Set
    1 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 03/11/2013

-No more messing and loosing the toothpaste cap into the sink well -Reasonable build quality and design compared to other model for lesser money -Easy to use once the paste is setup -No instructions apart from box -Basically insert the tube into the o-ring (none screw) if you have col-gate big tube with pop top first unsrew the cap -Have to squeeze ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEddieGabriel on 01/18/2013

It's really good product. It's easy to install, doesn't need to make holes in your wall to hang the gadget, it's easy to clean and looks good. It's easy to use the product, very intuitive. It's also easy to clean it. It's made by a very good plastic material. Good product to buy. Sometimes when you squeeze it comes too much tootpaste. But it's not a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDruidElf on 01/14/2013

This is a really great product, the top cons are: Handy (Need to brush your teeth fast because you are late? Here's a solution) Easy to install. Easy to use. Beautiful design. I had 2 problems with this product so far: Sometimes the paste doesn't come and I need to push the toothbrush again, but that's all, perhaps it's the paste I'm using. And it doesn'... Read more

2 0
  • posted byeditdb on 08/14/2012

Probably one of the best products I bought in DealExtreme, cheap, easy to install, easy to use and very practical. Do not waste toothpaste. / Provavelmente um dos melhores produtos que comprei no DealExtreme, barato, fácil de instalar, fácil de usar e muito prático. Não desperdiça pasta de dente. Have no cons. / Não possui ... Read more

Automatic Toothpaste.
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections