DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Silicone Case for Analog Cap of Xbox 360 Controller (6-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 9% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKuramma on 01/12/2014

Very easy to put in control of the xbox, colors match the controller's pattern, the textures on the rubber improves grip and gives a pretty nice aspect to Left and Right sticks. It's easily removeable too. None That was a great deal. I needed it to protect my controllers from use's wear. The price was just great for what I got. I believe it is a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFiks on 07/01/2013

Really easy to install (you just put them on your thumb-stick) and the price is cheap (cheaper than a new remote!) I had more than one remote where the rubber was coming out of the thumb-stick, and with this your remote looks like a new one, although the design on it is not like a original one. It is a bit slippy, there is no little "pins"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenriquedaumas on 05/17/2013

I Liked it is a good price and works fine, if you old one got used thats a good deal No big deal, doesn't looks the same quality as the one that comes with the controler but works ok!! Good price for it! And is very hard to find same times when you live in a smal town is almost impossible to find!! the big city maybe easyer but here you will get a much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeeZarD16 on 03/26/2013

6 differents pattern sturdy product help in driving game not easy with FPS good for protecting the analog controls even for PS3 6 differents pattern may be a cons if you want symmetric design in action game or FPS too slippery useful depending on how you play as I said in driving game give more accuracy but awful in FPS game if your stick are damaged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuevass on 09/10/2012

Cheap, it comes in 6 different textures for more comfort. The build material seems to be thin, therfore I think they are not much durable, if you have removed the original cap from the controler because they were broken, these will not fit well because they seem to be loose in fact you can spin the cap over the stick, also due the thin of the material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandra13br on 08/28/2012

-Fits nice until to the most used analog button controller. The both of mine controllers was on plastic, no more rubber, and it really help me to play FIFA 12 on computer. -Cool designs, you can use it like a protective silicon "cape" to the buttons, if you wanna conserv the original ones. At the begin of use, its slippery, you can wet a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanandspam on 09/13/2011

-Great build quality, firm rubbery silicone -Slips over the joysticks etc., fits well -Works great, feels fairly use -Main problem is that it doesn't have any grip points on it, it's flat/matt -Which means if you play on the Xbox 360 longer than usual, once moisture goes onto it (sweat from your hands and fingers) it becomes hard to use them on your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJXM003 on 08/12/2011

Easy to put on Seems Durable fits the joysticks snugly I like having different style pads to put on. I put the one that looks liek a dotted Crosshair on the right stick, and the ribbed D-pad style on the left. looks good on my black controller, cant wait to play Black ops later (probably when I'm done this review) They are a bit slippery/smooth, some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvoyager147 on 06/27/2011

I bought these for my son for his xbox 360 elite controller so this review is through him, he says they are excellent accessories, easy to fit and has no problems with them being slippy or uncomfortable to use. His exact words were "these are Beast" which i believe is a big thumbs up from him. none as far as my son is concerned, he loves them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaoshiro on 12/17/2010

This product is good for protecting the analog controls of the Xbox 360. After much use of analog controls, it wears and tear. With this protective that don't happen. Este produto é bom para proteger os controles analógicos do Xbox 360. Depois de muito uso dos controles analógicos ele fica gasto e rasga. Com este protetor isto não ocorre. Unfortunately,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections