DX » Community » Reviews » USB Desktop Microphone for Notebook - Black (20HZ-20KHZ/4.5V/40cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPieterH on 11/22/2013

The product is cheap The product works The audio quality is well Usb connected. My Mac recognises the item Not realy. Ok, if you want to record audio for Hi end use, it is not you item. But if you want to use audio occasionaly it id I use this of my study, recording and convert things for iTunes to iPod. Like i wrote, its a good item for record voice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStelaB on 01/20/2013

The microphone is incredibly sensitive, and at the same time doesn't catch background noises unless they are incredibly loud, such as a truck driving by your window. It is a plug and play device, so it does not require any installation and it worked on all my computers and laptops. Very good price indeed. The package is a bit flimsy and it does not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclintentorum on 11/05/2012

Excellent! I tried it and I love the audio results. Thought it doesn't have any auto noise removal feature, it captures my audio with quality and I can easily just edit it with Audacity or Adobe Audition. I just put it beside my monitor(due to short cable length), still it captures my audio with no adjustments needed because it has AGC capability. Cable ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaulovitorfb on 01/22/2011

USB! Cheap and really, really useful! I was just searching for a USB microphone that would work perfectly on a mac and this one finally worked. Good size and shape, small but not too small. Sound ok for skype talks. The cable could be a little bigger but nothing that can`t be fixed with a usb extender. About the sound, it`s not perfect but is okay for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySleepwalkinSean on 01/16/2011

It's tiny. Great little travel mic. Doesn't need to be right by your mouth to pick up your voice I use it by pluging it into my keyboard and sitting it on the desk right behind the keyboard and it works great for tf2 without having to bend towards the mic. For anyone that wants a cheap mic and owns a Mac, Then this is your best bet considering the issues ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMotivatedTea on 10/06/2010

Very clear sound quality. Worked immediately with no fuss. The flexible base is handy. The build quality seems pretty good. The cord is short - about 18 inches (45 cm). Unless you are buying this for a laptop, you will almost certainly want a USB extension cable. It's mono, not stereo. This microphone is a USB audio device. This means it does not make ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycosminvarlan on 09/14/2010

The quality is very good, is small so you can carry around in your laptop bag and the most important is that works on USB and not on the usual mic-plug. The wire is too short I think - that would be a pro if you are using the mic with your laptop but for me (that I am using with my desktop iMac it kind of sucks). I am using windows 7 with my iMac (yeah ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections