DX » Community » Reviews » USB Desktop Microphone for Notebook - Black (20HZ-20KHZ/4.5V/40cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStelaB on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The microphone is incredibly sensitive, and at the same time doesn't catch background noises unless they are incredibly loud, such as a truck driving by your window. It is a plug and play device, so it does not require any installation and it worked on all my... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclintentorum on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent! I tried it and I love the audio results. Thought it doesn't have any auto noise removal feature, it captures my audio with quality and I can easily just edit it with Audacity or Adobe Audition. I just put it beside my monitor(due to short cable length), still i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaulovitorfb on 01/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:USB! Cheap and really, really useful! I was just searching for a USB microphone that would work perfectly on a mac and this one finally worked. Good size and shape, small but not too small. Sound ok for skype talks. Cons:The cable could be a little bigger but nothing that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySleepwalkinSean on 01/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's tiny. Great little travel mic. Doesn't need to be right by your mouth to pick up your voice I use it by pluging it into my keyboard and sitting it on the desk right behind the keyboard and it works great for tf2 without having to bend towards the mic. For... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMotivatedTea on 10/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very clear sound quality. Worked immediately with no fuss. The flexible base is handy. The build quality seems pretty good. Cons:The cord is short - about 18 inches (45 cm). Unless you are buying this for a laptop, you will almost certainly want a USB extension cable. It'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycosminvarlan on 09/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The quality is very good, is small so you can carry around in your laptop bag and the most important is that works on USB and not on the usual mic-plug. Cons:The wire is too short I think - that would be a pro if you are using the mic with your laptop but for me... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections