DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint + Opener + Sawtooth + Map Rangefinder
  • 5 star 18 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byswazza on 10/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the coolest, yet most unused thing I have bought from DX so far. It works really really well. Try it at night and it looks really cool. It really is a simple device, but one everyone should carry around as a just in case. Cons:It isn't as easy to light a fire wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDreslo on 07/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:buena relacion precio/calidad/tamaño, no es tan delgado como otros mas baratos, tamaño preciso para llevar en el bolsillo, facil de usar, buena duracion, buena calidad Cons:ninguna de momento, tiempo de despacho (1mes y medio), OtherThoughts:me gusto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobodni on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is lightweight and very easy to use. Sparks are fine and you will have no problem to light your fire with it. You just need to take off the paint from the stick surface, which is easily done in one or two scraping moves. It does not use much space, it's eas... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTotal1304 on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good strong spark, tough build, big long flint, handy striking tool with rangefinder/meter and cutting/bottle opening tool. Matte black finish. Cons:None AFAIK OtherThoughts:You need to stripe down the protection on the flint before you get good sparks! "Sawtooth&q... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjochem66 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I have had multiple versions of flints in my life, so good, some bad. This one is good, I can tell right away. The sparks are good and the stick doesn't wear down fast. You can make 10000 + strike with it. Also, it's really well made, the grip is good and solid, the strik... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydavider222 on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You have 4 in 1 item. You can measure the length, open a beer, create a fire and many other things with this small useful thing. It creat very hot sparkle and a lot of strong light. It is usable also in cold and wet weather. Cons:In the cases of first uses col... Read more

Fire created by this item
    0 0
  • posted byphil53x on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great sparky tinder fire lighter, (You have to give it a few priming strokes when first using to scrape away surface paint & bite into the rod). The rod does come loose, but I just push it back in & it is fine, you could add a few dabs of glue to secure if conce... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrlink on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a good spark and can be used many times. The item is made of good quality materials, I used it quite some times and it doesn't shows any wear. Cons:Didn't find any after using it a few months. I don't expect to meet any later though. OtherThoughts:I lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevesdk on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is one big flint for the price you are paying. Will last a very long time. I dump it into a bail of water and take out to try. Works instantly even though it's wet all over. Not working fully submerge in water though... Well I guess rain is not a problem. C... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycrisbikeshop on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to carry. huge showers of sparks, well made solid item, included steel actually sparks. Extremely useful Impressive product. Everyone should have at least 2 of these things hanging around their person. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Excellent item. No worries abou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections