DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 Cree Q5-WC 190-Lumen LED Flashlight with Extension Tube (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetryshko on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Bright light (have a 1W flashlight with 3xAAA and this one is brighter twice, i think) Compact - 2xAA in a row always smaller than 3xAAA in a tripod battery Useability - nice lies in hand. Cons:Heat Management - heats up to 35-40 degrees Celsium (about 100 in Fahre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplenty on 06/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong Light. Metal housing, feels good. Build quality is, at first sight rather good and solid. Beats my old monstrous maglite by far Cons:Sometimes, light seems to be flickering. Housing may get warm after while Futhermore, I can not think of any OtherThoughts:Housing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRasenkrieger on 01/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When I decided which one of this Ultrafire models to get, I invested the extra bucks and must say the bright anodized finish on this torch is well worth it. Function is easy, on- off. Reliability is good, sometimes I need to turn the bezel, i.e. tighten it on the thread... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscojj on 11/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is very good for the price (or even double/triple the price). Smooth grey satin finish is elegant and nice to touch and look at. The light is bright and as white as you can want. To my eyes it's a perfect white... neither warm nor cool. The threads are very... Read more

2 0
  • posted byxub100 on 12/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is my 6th flashlight I have purchased and it remains the #1 on my list of preferences Cons:threads and O-Rings should be greased during manufacture,but we all know how DX's flashligts will need grease when first purchased, anyhow I always grease all my flashlights... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystartrekmichi on 10/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- bright light with nice throw/spill pattern - versatile due to extension tube (works with 1 or 2 AAs) - relatively easy to disassemble (see other thoughts) - build quality: the finish and threads are good - runtime: a little over one hour with two LSD-AAs (rate... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections