Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySidster2 on 09/21/2011

It detects counterfeit currency Small, in a convenient pen size package None that I can see. I haven't used it a lot, so I don't know what's the life of the pen. I purchased in case I had to deal with face to face sales that has the potential to run in to counterfeit currency. So far I only tested it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBruno0409 on 07/06/2011

- Detects BRL without any problem. - You can carry it everywhere since it's like a normal pen. - It's cheap. I'd never find anything like that at this price in Brazil. No cons at all. It works as it should and the price is ridiculously low. Actually, I think it smells kinda odd, but I don't know why ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeeeey7 on 06/27/2011

Works on any kind of paper money - (the pen is built with material that reacts with wood-based paper to create a black stain) Money that is made from fiber based paper (all the paper money that exists) doesn't get any chain reaction or paints it with yellow. The pen it self has a very low price in the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySidster2 on 10/11/2010

The price is cheap. It detects USD without any issues. Can't see any thing wrong with it. Going to buy some more later. I bought this because every so often I sell stuff to people in a face to face environment. When handed cash, I'm always worry that it's going to be a counterfeit currency and I'm going ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections