DX » Community » Reviews » W008 3.2" Touch Screen Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone w/ WiFi+JAVA - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJulianNoa on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works with 2 sims at the same time is really useful for those who use a line for work and one personal - Has the necessary basic settings - The screen is good quality - Good contrast - Small, robust and solid - Good battery life (2 days and a half if its use is modera... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFox145 on 06/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking phone with touch screen, wifi. Battery are good wuality. Second battery can be charged without phone. Menu works fast. 2 sim cards. Radio works without headphones. Different frontal buttong wor sim1 and sim2. Cons:Dont count on good quality camera... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgeo5 on 01/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and solid. Touchscreen is fine and colors are nice. Multifunctions Radio/TV. J2mE enabled so you can install lots of stuff, i have installed few apps and games, works fine. 2 battery sets included is good. 2 Gb included is very good too. Cons:The User In... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysokiru89 on 01/13/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ALL GREAT I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PHONE THANK YOU THE TRUTH I am delighted with this phone. WAP EVERYTHING WORKS WELL, THE SIMS 2, THE SOUND, THE PERFECT RED IN MEXICO THIS REALLY WANT TO BUY ANOTHER Cons:IS VERY GOOD FOR ME CAN TAKE A WHILE TO FIND THE SETUP WA... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNephilimus on 10/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good phone. Works with two sim cards. Works without reboots and hangs for a long time. The screen is bright and contrasting. Configuration is sufficient. machine has two slots for charging When connected to a computer can use the device as a camera. TV good shows... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections