DX » Community » Reviews » W008 3.2" Touch Screen Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone w/ WiFi+JAVA - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJulianNoa on 05/23/2013

- Works with 2 sims at the same time is really useful for those who use a line for work and one personal - Has the necessary basic settings - The screen is good quality - Good contrast - Small, robust and solid - Good battery life (2 days and a half if its use is moderate) - Beautiful aesthetic, very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFox145 on 06/18/2011

Nice looking phone with touch screen, wifi. Battery are good wuality. Second battery can be charged without phone. Menu works fast. 2 sim cards. Radio works without headphones. Different frontal buttong wor sim1 and sim2. Dont count on good quality camera. Anyway it is not camera its a phone. Good flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrgeo5 on 01/24/2011

Small and solid. Touchscreen is fine and colors are nice. Multifunctions Radio/TV. J2mE enabled so you can install lots of stuff, i have installed few apps and games, works fine. 2 battery sets included is good. 2 Gb included is very good too. The User Interface cannot be modified, i would like to put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysokiru89 on 01/13/2011

ALL GREAT I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PHONE THANK YOU THE TRUTH I am delighted with this phone. WAP EVERYTHING WORKS WELL, THE SIMS 2, THE SOUND, THE PERFECT RED IN MEXICO THIS REALLY WANT TO BUY ANOTHER IS VERY GOOD FOR ME CAN TAKE A WHILE TO FIND THE SETUP WAP wiifi IS ALL YOU COULD SAY IN PROS, PACKAGE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNephilimus on 10/24/2010

Really good phone. Works with two sim cards. Works without reboots and hangs for a long time. The screen is bright and contrasting. Configuration is sufficient. machine has two slots for charging When connected to a computer can use the device as a camera. TV good shows. color image. I managed to set ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections