Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very bright light
- 5 front led + 2 red on sides
- The construction enhances led visibility due to the plastic case in front of the leds that concentrates the light to the front
- Good price
- Lasts a lot more on single led flash mode, than the other two flash modes.
- I'TS NOT A REAR LIGHT, IT'S A FRONT LIGHT
- Thin strap, though it can be tighten well
- The steady flash kills batteries, but with rechargeable ones not a problem ;)
- Can be a little tricky to change batteries, and if you're not careful you can brake the silicone a little
- The silicone has cylindrical form to fit on handlebars or seatposts. If you put the light vertical you won't take profit of the side-leds, but it's ok
- The color of the silicone is randomly chosed. I got a blue one
The silicone holder can be blue, red or white. I got a blue one but another friend got a red and a white one.
The sequence of the flash light can change from one light to another (like the color). Would be nice to have all types of sequences. I've got the sequences: steady/flashing slow/single led from the center then to sides (see video)
In the other type I think there's steady/fast flash/slow flash/side to side single led (really fast)
Would be great to have another one with red lights. I've bought some of these lights to my friends and girlfriend.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.