DX » Community » Reviews » 7-LED 3-Mode Bicycle Safety Rear Light with Silicone Holder (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• FRONT LIGHT! IT'S A FRONT LIGHT Best 5+2 led in DX

posted by benitocarles on 12/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

- Very bright light

- 5 front led + 2 red on sides

- The construction enhances led visibility due to the plastic case in front of the leds that concentrates the light to the front

- Good price

- Lasts a lot more on single led flash mode, than the other two flash modes.

Cons:

- I'TS NOT A REAR LIGHT, IT'S A FRONT LIGHT

- Thin strap, though it can be tighten well

- The steady flash kills batteries, but with rechargeable ones not a problem ;)

- Can be a little tricky to change batteries, and if you're not careful you can brake the silicone a little

- The silicone has cylindrical form to fit on handlebars or seatposts. If you put the light vertical you won't take profit of the side-leds, but it's ok

- The color of the silicone is randomly chosed. I got a blue one

OtherThoughts:

The silicone holder can be blue, red or white. I got a blue one but another friend got a red and a white one.

The sequence of the flash light can change from one light to another (like the color). Would be nice to have all types of sequences. I've got the sequences: steady/flashing slow/single led from the center then to sides (see video)

In the other type I think there's steady/fast flash/slow flash/side to side single led (really fast)

Bottomline:

Would be great to have another one with red lights. I've bought some of these lights to my friends and girlfriend.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections