DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Plastic Stand for Iphone 3g/3GS (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycamerush on 09/27/2012

It was able to hold my device (landscape mode), and does what its suppose to. It tends to slide around and stick to the device (for me I used it for my android phone) however I noticed that sometimes it would stick to the frame of the phone. I think $1.60 is a bit pricey for the cheapness/material its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcAzzaMan on 09/07/2011

Arrived on time. Its certainly a piece of bent plastic. Hold the phone well, but not at a very high angle. I can use this with my itouch, and nokia n900 phones quite easily. One showed up pink, one black. No big deal, but i'd like to be able to pick the colors. A bit expensive for a couple of pieces ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguillem on 05/19/2011

Does what it says. Will hold your phone so you can watch films on it, for example, on a plane ride. Has two different positions, to vary your viewing angle. Works great for the Google Nexus S if used together with the protective case (SKU 57052) Unfortunately got the pink one... Also, it's always difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytofubean on 03/16/2011

I got the white stand which i like very much and goes very well with my white iphone 3gs. It's simple to use and small to carry around in bag. It's perfect for viewing videos and maybe reading ebooks if you like landscape position. It looks tough and durable. It is unfortunately unable to hold my iphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaycea on 02/10/2011

-Cheap. -Small and easy to carry around. -One side has a steeper angle than the other which is good to change viewing angles. -Not much, it's small so easy to lose I guess is my only grip, but whatever, just buy a bunch of them. -Unable to choose colour, I was sent a black one but it works because it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrlow81 on 01/31/2011

-Light and small make it easy to carry around. -Build wise look great, seem like its going to last for a long time. -It appear to be holding the iphone rather secure and not shaky -Rather expensive for such a small item. Didnt realise that the actual size is that small. -Can only hold in the landscape ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemmawxyn on 01/25/2011

- it makes the ipod stand on landscape - stable - the plastic actually goods like its gonna last - the who "color assorted" thing really bothers me. I got a hot pink one. EW! - doesn't support the ipod on portrait, but then again, if you are using this stand, you are probably watching a movie ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndec on 11/18/2010

It can hold the iPod/iPhone at two different angles. (I'm using a iPod Touch 2:nd Generation). The build quality is nice and The price is super good! For this price, this product is a "must have" if you are using your iPod/iPhone to watch movies. My iPod touch is pretty thin so it leans back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeridor on 09/28/2010

Does what it says. Can hold the iphone at 2 different angles, depending in which slot one puts it (not obvious which is which, so try both then put a sticker or a mark on the end that you don't like). Can be used with a rubber protecting sleeve too. It only works in landscape mode. It would topple in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections