DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw 3-Mode LED Headlamp w/ Cree Q3 (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavSpa on 05/30/2014

Easy working, just push the button and go reliable after loading, battery life very good effective good adjustments. Red lamp at the back of headlamp. Very bright, lightweight, adjustable lens angle, 3 modes, adjustable straps. A little bit than expeted, The switch doesn't look very waterproof either.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiwibrian on 10/18/2013

Excellent balance with the battery pack at the back. The zoom is very handy. Zoom out to get the focused chip for long distance, zoom in and drop to lower power level for close work. Very long run time. The straps can slip a bit and the hinge is a weak point, but they are only minor. Everyone who sees ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPimpTeddy on 08/19/2013

Easy working, just push the button and go reliable after loading, battery life very good effective good adjustments bit heavy with the battery box on the back of the head otherwise superb good value for money. the design and quality is good, would not think twice before ordering if headlamp is needed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakatrueman on 08/07/2013

works great and you cant beat the price you can use both 1 18560 battery or 3 triple AAA's wide angle and zooming the battery last a long time fighting the wife for who gets to use it it takes a while to come in the mail none that i can think of i'm just filling in space now i don't really have anything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycfacioli on 07/16/2013

This headlamp is powerfull, I think it have the same power of this flashlight (X2000 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics Cree P4-WC LED 200lm Flashlight). The flood to throw function is AWESOME, the band is really good and quality made. It's very comfortable to use. You have the option to use AAA battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLHBI on 06/03/2013

This flashlight surprised me, because I thought that would be feeble, but actually when I got really pleased with it. The light is very strong and use it with the battery TrustFire 18650 instead of AAA. I am very pleased!! They can buy that you will like, will not regret I have nothing to say against ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrolima11 on 06/01/2013

This product is the most sensational, usable, easy to operate, low consumption, intensity intense and practical to use. You can use it to focus adjustable force intesnidade light at one point only, or expand to have a more open light. You have 3 options of use, which shines a lot stronger, the second ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bywestpole on 05/15/2013

Great headlamp wide angle of flood to throw REALLY!!! bright but there's also slightly darker and flashing mode (flashing one great for cycling - now taxi drivers won't have excuse that they didn't see you :) ) Even though that it's pretty heavy it's well balanced and one can't feel it once on the head ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxbrdmo on 02/23/2013

Very good quality product, very good power. Adjustable focus . It can reach very long, more than expected. three mode headlamp. You can go for this buy if you compare within the other headlamps you will see its a very good price for its quality. Works also with 3AAA. Produto de otima qualidade, potencia ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bywestpole on 02/15/2013

Very bright, lightweight, adjustable lens angle, 3 modes, adjustable straps, AAA battery adapter (in case you can't get 18650 batt.), good flood to throw. so far none I'm still wondering how it'll perform in heavy rain We bought two for our night trekking trip together with spare 18650 batteries. Very ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections