DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw 3-Mode LED Headlamp w/ Cree Q3 (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
good compact Excellent! light Lightweight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPrefect on 02/13/2015

Pros: Excellent design and build, excellent lighting, powerful, adjustable light, fits my head comfortably and firmly, long battery life, attractive design, Excellent device for the price. Cons: Lens assembly pivots down for adjustment, but lens assembly is sometimes difficult to unlock from its... Read more

Impression:Excellent Headlamp;

0 0 0

• posted bymikkelboel on 01/20/2015

Pros: Very bright light. Great Zoom function. Easy to operate. Uses normal AAA batteries. Good built quality, won't break if dropped. Cons: None that I can think of.

Impression:good,compact;

0 0 0

• posted by1683277 on 01/02/2015

Good value for the money. Light is strong. No problem to walk during night in the forest. Battery life is also sufficient

Impression:good,light;

0 0 0

• posted bycberruye on 01/02/2015

Pros : Sufficient brightness, good focus range, compact, balanced and lightweight, nice headband, red tail light. Cons : Tilt adjustement not very precise, wish the SOS could be selected for tail light only. Bottom line : quite ok for city biking where you want to be seen more than flood with light.

Impression:Lightweight,versatile,compact;

0 0 0

• posted bythi150 on 10/28/2014

Je viens dacheter le 2eme exemplaire de cette lampe. Ma 1ere je lai depuis 9 mois, elle fonctionne toujours aussi bien. Pas aussi puissante que ma trustfire X8 (la truqstfire eclaire mieux (+large faisceau) ais au centre en zoomnt celle ci eclaire quasi aussi bienmais frontale, 1seule pile et ne... Read more

Impression:Tres bonne;

0 0 0

• posted bycaptain_rb on 07/23/2014

Pros: Cheap, really strong light, great batterytime, excellent fokus range Cons: Batterypack on the headlamp. makes it's performance more dependant on the outside temerature. If it's cold it will be shortened. For this money, you will get a great headlamp. It performs excellent. It's bright, I it... Read more

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byDavSpa on 05/30/2014

Easy working, just push the button and go reliable after loading, battery life very good effective good adjustments. Red lamp at the back of headlamp. Very bright, lightweight, adjustable lens angle, 3 modes, adjustable straps. A little bit than expeted, The switch doesn't look very waterproof is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiwibrian on 10/18/2013

Excellent balance with the battery pack at the back. The zoom is very handy. Zoom out to get the focused chip for long distance, zoom in and drop to lower power level for close work. Very long run time. The straps can slip a bit and the hinge is a weak point, but they are only minor. Everyone who... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOri1337 on 09/14/2013

- Easy to use - Pretty strong light with an option to focus the light, very usful - It is possible to use 3*AAA batteries - Using it for 3 month right now, works as good as in the first time - The battery's case in the back is pretty uncomfortable When I ordered this flashlight I did not expect a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPimpTeddy on 08/19/2013

Easy working, just push the button and go reliable after loading, battery life very good effective good adjustments bit heavy with the battery box on the back of the head otherwise superb good value for money. the design and quality is good, would not think twice before ordering if headlamp is I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections