DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw 3-Mode LED Headlamp w/ Cree Q3 (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
good Amazing compact light Comfortable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjerepigo on 11/20/2015

Pros: The DX shopping experience is superb. The product quality is uncertain because although it looks and feels to be of very good quality for the price bracket, the 1st unit shipped was faulty, but the 2nd unit shipped worked perfectly. Cons: Cannot say there are any, except the 1st unit never... Read more

Impression:good,DX customer service is outstanding;

0 0 0

• posted byhtonus on 10/14/2015

Delivered fast. Torch itesf is good enough. Good thing is to use both 3*AAA or 1* 18650 batteries. Torch adjustable by focus and by light direction. * Pros: bright enough light, has 3 modes of light. Different types of batteries, fits good the head * Cons: rubber bend doesn't look strong, expect... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 07/10/2015

nice comfortable fitting head lamp but mine was not working since was dead on arrival. But the customer service was very nice and helpful to resolve this issue after I have given them pics and video of the item showing the problem. The item looks nice and physically strong but since it did not it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPickAndLock on 06/29/2015

Pros: Quality, price, design. Lot of people around were surprised to seehow this lamp is great. Very good size of light, we can adjust the "light cone"!!! 3 modes: high light, economy light and flashing light. We can rotate down the lamp if you want light at your feet when walking, running or for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjb100 on 05/10/2015

Headlamp build quality is only average, its not uncomfortable but its not as a good as the full price ones i can get here in my home country. But its also only about 1/3 the price of them. THe LED gets a little hot but not badly so.

Impression:Average quality, Good Price;

0 0 0

• posted byRenatsWe on 05/07/2015

Pros: It is amazing, light and has a very good material quality. Works fine on any environment. Cons: The box where it comes should be made in a better quality.

0 0 0

• posted byputricide on 04/11/2015

Bright light, bright light :-) Does what it should, sometime the tilt mechanism can feel a little jammed. An AAA to 18650 converter comes with it as an extra bonus so you can choose what to use.

0 0 0

• posted byviga74 on 03/05/2015

Отличный фонарь. Незаменим на охоте и рыбалке и велопрогулок. Всегда лежит в машине. Использую практически ежедневно уже более года,не разу не подвел.

0 0 0

• posted byPrefect on 02/13/2015

Pros: Excellent design and build, excellent lighting, powerful, adjustable light, fits my head comfortably and firmly, long battery life, attractive design, Excellent device for the price. Cons: Lens assembly pivots down for adjustment, but lens assembly is sometimes difficult to unlock from its... Read more

Impression:Excellent Headlamp;

0 0 0

• posted bymikkelboel on 01/20/2015

Pros: Very bright light. Great Zoom function. Easy to operate. Uses normal AAA batteries. Good built quality, won't break if dropped. Cons: None that I can think of.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere