DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw 3-Mode LED Headlamp w/ Cree Q3 (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
good Amazing compact light Comfortable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHLB on 07/10/2015

nice comfortable fitting head lamp but mine was not working since was dead on arrival. But the customer service was very nice and helpful to resolve this issue after I have given them pics and video of the item showing the problem. The item looks nice and physically strong but since it did not it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPickAndLock on 06/29/2015

Pros: Quality, price, design. Lot of people around were surprised to seehow this lamp is great. Very good size of light, we can adjust the "light cone"!!! 3 modes: high light, economy light and flashing light. We can rotate down the lamp if you want light at your feet when walking, running or for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjb100 on 05/10/2015

Headlamp build quality is only average, its not uncomfortable but its not as a good as the full price ones i can get here in my home country. But its also only about 1/3 the price of them. THe LED gets a little hot but not badly so.

Impression:Average quality, Good Price;

0 0 0

• posted byRenatsWe on 05/07/2015

Pros: It is amazing, light and has a very good material quality. Works fine on any environment. Cons: The box where it comes should be made in a better quality.

0 0 0

• posted byputricide on 04/11/2015

Bright light, bright light :-) Does what it should, sometime the tilt mechanism can feel a little jammed. An AAA to 18650 converter comes with it as an extra bonus so you can choose what to use.

0 0 0

• posted byviga74 on 03/05/2015

Отличный фонарь. Незаменим на охоте и рыбалке и велопрогулок. Всегда лежит в машине. Использую практически ежедневно уже более года,не разу не подвел.

0 0 0

• posted byPrefect on 02/13/2015

Pros: Excellent design and build, excellent lighting, powerful, adjustable light, fits my head comfortably and firmly, long battery life, attractive design, Excellent device for the price. Cons: Lens assembly pivots down for adjustment, but lens assembly is sometimes difficult to unlock from its... Read more

Impression:Excellent Headlamp;

0 0 0

• posted bymikkelboel on 01/20/2015

Pros: Very bright light. Great Zoom function. Easy to operate. Uses normal AAA batteries. Good built quality, won't break if dropped. Cons: None that I can think of.

0 0 0

• posted by1683277 on 01/02/2015

Good value for the money. Light is strong. No problem to walk during night in the forest. Battery life is also sufficient

0 0 0

• posted bycberruye on 01/02/2015

Pros : Sufficient brightness, good focus range, compact, balanced and lightweight, nice headband, red tail light. Cons : Tilt adjustement not very precise, wish the SOS could be selected for tail light only. Bottom line : quite ok for city biking where you want to be seen more than flood with light.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere