DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw 3-Mode Cree Q3 LED Headlamp (1*18650)
  • 5 star 27 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPimpTeddy on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy working, just push the button and go reliable after loading, battery life very good effective good adjustments Cons:bit heavy with the battery box on the back of the head otherwise superb OtherThoughts:good value for money. the design and quality is good, would not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLHBI on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flashlight surprised me, because I thought that would be feeble, but actually when I got really pleased with it. The light is very strong and use it with the battery TrustFire 18650 instead of AAA. I am very pleased!! They can buy that you will like, will not regre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrolima11 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is the most sensational, usable, easy to operate, low consumption, intensity intense and practical to use. You can use it to focus adjustable force intesnidade light at one point only, or expand to have a more open light. You have 3 options of use, which sh... Read more

1 1
  • posted bywestpole on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great headlamp wide angle of flood to throw REALLY!!! bright but there's also slightly darker and flashing mode (flashing one great for cycling - now taxi drivers won't have excuse that they didn't see you :) ) Even though that it's pretty heavy it's well balanced and o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxbrdmo on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality product, very good power. Adjustable focus . It can reach very long, more than expected. three mode headlamp. You can go for this buy if you compare within the other headlamps you will see its a very good price for its quality. Works also wit... Read more

0 1
  • posted bywestpole on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright, lightweight, adjustable lens angle, 3 modes, adjustable straps, AAA battery adapter (in case you can't get 18650 batt.), good flood to throw. Cons:so far none OtherThoughts:I'm still wondering how it'll perform in heavy rain Bottomline:We bought two for our... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMiki1980 on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very bright light and nice color. Little on the cold side but in my opinion works better. - Light - Nice optics, from very wide range to pin point accuracy. You can see how LED-module is built! - Feels sturdy and solid built. Cons:- Swivel is very stiff, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadsnake85 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The strap is big enough for my giant head. I purchased it for my bike so the back red light is pretty useful. The zoom is good, and it doesn't zoom by itself when you are moving your head on the bike. The price is good too. The battery compartment looks waterp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadsnake85 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The strap is big enough for my giant head. I purchased it for my bike so the back red light is pretty useful. The zoom is good, and it doesn't zoom by itself when you are moving your head on the bike. The price is good too. The battery compartment looks waterpro... Read more

Unboxing Unboxed Unboxed 2 Flood-to-Throw 3-Mode Cree Q3 LED Headlamp
    0 0
  • posted byjogi97 on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use headlamp. At the back is a small red light. So it can can be safely when riding your bike. I am using at a secondary lamp when biking, it opens the dark for you. My other use is in stage performances with a smoke machine so you can see the nice bundle of lig... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections