DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0" LCD Micro-Computer Electric Power Timer Switch Time Controller with Clock (110V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrmaluco on 08/12/2013

Pros: Product cheap, extremely functional. Can be connected in pool, outside lights and endless gadgets. Intuitive use. Several programming options. Prós: Produto barato, extremamente funcional. Pode ser ligado na piscina, para luzes externas, e em infinitos aparelhos. Uso intuitivo. Várias ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimonetti2010 on 12/03/2010

The idea is great, but it is unuseable. See the "Cons" section on why that is so. Had I been able to use it, I'd give it a 5-star rating all around, because it is really something that could come in hand. This only works for 50Hz nets. Most western countries are in 60Hz, so this only works in countries ... Read more

2 0 10

• posted bygvitor on 11/21/2010

The proposal is good, it should be simple and easy to use like a plug & play. The instruction use another model which doesn't fit with all buttons available in the model. The instructions are very unclear. I just bought one to test and for my lucky it didn't work, I tried to follow the instructions ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections