DX » Community » Reviews » Day Bird Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch (Black + Golden)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVell2012 on 01/08/2014

Great watch. Good quality, the Exact mechanism. Works without failures and delays. Cool design hours, very stylish look. Watch convenient. Very cool look on his arm. Strap rubber, but comfortable. Due to the fact that rubber strap, when it is hot, the hand a little sweat. And so, minuses not found yet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcmonte on 05/14/2013

Quite heavy; 89 grams. Quite large; glass crystal ~36mm diameter. Comfortable band/overall feel. Auto watch for $20. Bezel and face looks good* Sits proud on wrist; ~15mm high. Some detail markings painted off axis. As others have mentioned in their reviews, a stiff black cardboard gift box is opened ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrobbat on 12/27/2012

Everything looks great, the wristband is rubber but of really high quality.. cant beat it for the price it kind of reminds me of a TAG my "tachymetre" bezel thing wasnt glued on... i get the impression that the face of the watch isnt perfectly square, its tilted mabye 2 or 3 degrees at most ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianomfreitas on 08/30/2012

Good quality construction, work right, work right, bracelet because I use a good quality one year and this bracelet is in perfect conditions, the fall ressite use my daily drop ever had with the clock hitting him on the floor and there was only some scratches, sturdy already megulhei with my watch to ... Read more

After a year of use. After a year the band is new. Good visual. Waterproof 1 Waterproof 2 Waterproof 3 Waterproof 4 Waterproof 5 Waterproof 6 Waterproof 7

0 0 0

• posted byLACHARM on 04/04/2012

Fair price for a good automatic watch. The build quality is very good for the watch casing. It came in a small gift box that seems to be very pretty protective. The winding automatic mechanism is very very quiet. Easy to use without instruction!!!!! Water Proof...Not know yet. I just got it today on ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections