DX » Community » Reviews » Day Bird Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch (Black + Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedropitt on 08/15/2013

good looking watch for the price. nice good bracelet. works more and let on time. its a safe choice botton is very dificult to get out to set the time. problably only a quality issue with my item. also the cord is a little short for during all night. need some more care with the function of the clock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadarlington on 03/17/2013

Inexpensive, stylish, automatic winding, good conversation piece. I like the sport band for casual use, and I bought other models with leather bands to wear to work. The tachometer is useless, but I don't care about that at all. This is a great deal for the price! It's a sturdy watch and a great value.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDalton25 on 02/09/2013

Very nice design watch. High quality silicone band. After one year ownership the watch looks fine. Only the four skrews on the silicone band holder are getting blank. But it looks with silver skrews still very nice. The automatic stops after 8-12 hours if i not wearing the watch. The backside glass have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjure.rajnar on 09/04/2012

- Easy to use, just put it on and you're done. - The material of the belt is nice. - It looks good, you see how 2 pieces of the mechanism are turning. - It is self-winding, so no need for batteries - the mechanism for self-winding works normally. -The mechanism is not on time....it stays behind 1 min ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRandomStorm10 on 10/11/2011

- great design, real eye-catcher, perfect combination of black and white - excellent build quality (glass +stee lclasp, bezel, case,...) - one of the best silicon straps I have ever seen from DX watches - sturdy item for extensive every day use - self winding mechanism can hold just 4-5 hours when fully ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlekill on 08/28/2011

+ it recharges with your movements + you can see internal mechanisms + it cames in a nice box, you can use it for other pourposes or to store your watch + i really like these DX watches + brazucas: o relogio é otimo, vale a pena comprar! - no cons at all! - brazucas: nao encontrei nada de ruim nesse,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybombeiro1 on 06/08/2011

great to watch, beautiful, strong, works correctly, this a great hit! the rubber bands through the strap are relaxed, but nothing to bother you so much, the rest is ok! at cheap price is the nicest watch I've ever had! it need not matter anyway!Você quis dizer: pelo preço barato é o melhor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblackicepc on 05/30/2011

Looks great except for a few things. a "break in" it now keeps pretty good time for a cheap skeleton, maybe a minute gained/lost a day. I'm satisfied with that for the price I paid. I mess with it so much that it doesn't bother me to adjust the time here and there. This watch has the best PU ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrowzz on 03/24/2011

It’s a good working, and nice looking wrist watch. it is strong built, and it has a good build quality. It’s also cool is that you can see inside the watch. And In reality is it better than on the pictures. And very handy is that you don’t have to buy batteries because it’s self winding. There are not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections