Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIbirapua on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works better than the one that came in the flashlight I own, very bright and still very durable. Cons:A bit expensive, it should be a bit less pricey. The base measurement in the descriptions (14mm) is not correct due the poor finish, so it was a bit smalle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLollerkopter on 05/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's very very bright and very very small Cons:- The LED silicone dome is dirty ... I think this is packaging fault (The package is an air bubble bag). I order two XP-G LED and both of their domes ... dirty. - I don't know how these things are affect the str... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeSeenTriker on 04/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:VERY BRIGHT Standardized base Easy to solder leads to Cons:Not a direct replacement for the XR-E emitters OtherThoughts:If upgrading your XR-E (Q5), be aware that this chip is smaller. XP-G emitters are very small. Bottomline:Not a direct replacement for the XR-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpywell on 03/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Bright, Perfect color temperature! Cons:Mine died two days ago for no apparent reason. It still lights up but very, very dim. OtherThoughts:Great for upgrading your old Q3 or Q5 light! Bottomline:I purchased two of these and upgraded a Q3 and Q5 AA EDC's that I use... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections