Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIbirapua on 06/17/2013

It works better than the one that came in the flashlight I own, very bright and still very durable. A bit expensive, it should be a bit less pricey. The base measurement in the descriptions (14mm) is not correct due the poor finish, so it was a bit smaller that the one I needed to replace but it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLollerkopter on 05/29/2011

- It's very very bright and very very small - The LED silicone dome is dirty ... I think this is packaging fault (The package is an air bubble bag). I order two XP-G LED and both of their domes ... dirty. - I don't know how these things are affect the strength of the light Very small, soldering skill ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeSeenTriker on 04/16/2011

VERY BRIGHT Standardized base Easy to solder leads to Not a direct replacement for the XR-E emitters If upgrading your XR-E (Q5), be aware that this chip is smaller. XP-G emitters are very small. Not a direct replacement for the XR-E due to the very small form-factor. If you can make it work, it is well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpywell on 03/27/2011

Very Bright, Perfect color temperature! Mine died two days ago for no apparent reason. It still lights up but very, very dim. Great for upgrading your old Q3 or Q5 light! I purchased two of these and upgraded a Q3 and Q5 AA EDC's that I use quite often. I really liked the extra performance and the increased ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections