+ Easy to solder; + Emitting very big amount of light; + Small and bright; + Not bad MCPCB (alluminium); + Cheap + U can cut a bit from mcpcb if it doesn`t fit into your project. + Diode is soldered very good.+ - This Emitter does get pretty hot. - Not the cheapest of emitters. Cheap repair for a faulty drop in. Works excellent with a 4*7135 single ... Read more
+ Easy to solder;
+ Emitting very big amount of light;
+ Small and bright;
+ Not bad MCPCB (alluminium);
+ U can cut a bit from mcpcb if it doesn`t fit into your project.
+ Diode is soldered very good. - Flat MCPCB ;
- Small ironing fields ;
- Get very hot @ 250mA;
- Light a bit to white, but it`s 7000K so it`s OK
I have no more cons for this.... Read more
- It's very bright and very small
- It's cheaper than 14mm star version (another one on DX)
- It is small dome and high efficiency - Nothing! The star surface is bigger than 14mm version, but the heat dissipation is important (less heat = longer lifetime and brighter light). Don't forget the thermal paste!
Not too difficult to solder, because it's larger ... Read more
great price, bright white light and perfect for a 26.5mm drop in. Works great with either smooth or op reflector personally prefer the op reflector result. The correct reflector for this emitter is hard to find.
Although it works with a q5 reflector it simply looks better when you can't see the entire emitter. Cheap repair for a faulty drop in.
Works ... Read more
- Very bright LED. - Straight forward installation. - Official CREE LED. Just as pictured. - This Emitter does get pretty hot. - Not the cheapest of emitters. I currently do not have any thermal conductor between the emitter and the flashlight. I plan on using some thermal paste to help transfer the heat away from the LED. I am very satisfied with this ... Read more
Bright LED. At the current time the most bright diode. At 16mm star. - the most expressive of XPG that can be purchased at the dx. - soldered to the star. - Reasonable price. - high light output. - Color temperature 7000 goes into the blue. - really hot. When replacing Q3 at R5, it is very much felt. I thought I'd put it in place in Q3 forehead light,... Read more
139Lm at 1W power, 290 Lm at 3W and up to 440 Lm at 1.4A (maximum allowed by Cree is 1400ma) Completely brightest with sku.13552 3W PSU Visible difference in amount of light between this and SSC-p4 U-bin. Not so bad, yah? Has no special optic parts - hard to create custom Lamp I plane to cut one of it and glue with thermal epoxy (arctic silver) to front ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.