DX » Community » Reviews » Behind Ear Sound Voice Amplifier Hearing Aid (1*LR44)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjazzpgh2 on 09/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Inexpensive. Decent build quality (except for on/off switch) Decent amplification Cons:Very noisy (static) even when there is no external sound. The on/off switch is small and difficult to operate. Seems like it can break easily. OtherThoughts:I bought this model and SKU2... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsu2002 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Works incredibly good, comparable to more expensive ones prescribed by EENTs * For $8, I cant really complain * Batteries last longer than expected (I thought it wouldnt last a week) * Even got spare batteries and case Cons:n/a OtherThoughts:This hearing aid... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKel3323 on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works great for paying so little. Love having the different settings for when it gets really loud around me. Cons:The extra batteries that came with it only lasted a day or 2 at most but they are available everywhere so it doesn't really bother me. OtherThoughts:I we... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycsakip on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This hearing aid does work. I'ts a simple thing with one on/off switch and a volume control. You can set it to quite loud and does it's job. I bought it for my father who has hearing problems and with this he could hear us just fine. Cons:It is a bit noisy. However my fat... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjosepanastasi on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Very useful to listen T V. + Very useful to listen people talking. + Now my father can ear my mother :-) + Include spanish user manual!!! Cons:- Short frecuency range, missing low and high audible frecuencies: not suitable to listen a live concert of classical music,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceresdelafuente on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Works incredibly good, comparable to more expensive ones prescribed by EENTs * Very cheap (our grandfather got a professional version for more than $200). For $8, I cant really complain * Batteries last longer than expected (I thought it wouldnt last a week) * Even go... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycorgan40 on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works fine with good built quality, Extremally easy to use and it came with two batteries more. Cons:It could be a little bit tiny. OtherThoughts:My mom loved to use it. She has less than fifty percent of a normal listening capacity. It brings more comfort... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysvetluha on 04/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works well, and looks reasonably well built. The replacement batteries are very inexpensive and available everywhere. Cons: If you don't mind the size, then this is a non issue. Other Thoughts: The sound quality is not as clear as the high-end digital model, but for this... Read more

1 1
  • posted bybcay1 on 11/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well, and looks reasonably well built. The replacement batteries are very inexpensive and available everywhere. Cons:If you don't mind the size, then this is a non issue. OtherThoughts:The sound quality is not as clear as the high-end digital model, but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections