Inexpensive. Decent build quality (except for on/off switch) Decent amplification Very noisy (static) even when there is no external sound. The on/off switch is small and difficult to operate. Seems like it can break easily. I bought this model and SKU23194. SKU23194 was $2 more, but has more clarity and better amplification. Both fit nicely into the ... Read more
* Works incredibly good, comparable to more expensive ones prescribed by EENTs * For $8, I cant really complain * Batteries last longer than expected (I thought it wouldnt last a week) * Even got spare batteries and case n/a This hearing aid could be the best if it got some controls like bass and treble (if at all possible, just wishing it though). ... Read more
It works great for paying so little. Love having the different settings for when it gets really loud around me. The extra batteries that came with it only lasted a day or 2 at most but they are available everywhere so it doesn't really bother me. I went from having to keep asking my boyfriend what he said (and he talks loud) to telling my loud father ... Read more
This hearing aid does work. I'ts a simple thing with one on/off switch and a volume control. You can set it to quite loud and does it's job. I bought it for my father who has hearing problems and with this he could hear us just fine. It is a bit noisy. However my father didn't complain about it, he didn't hear the noise.
Also it's a bit bulky. The part ... Read more
+ Very useful to listen T V.
+ Very useful to listen people talking.
+ Now my father can ear my mother :-)
+ Include spanish user manual!!! - Short frecuency range, missing low and high audible frecuencies: not suitable to listen a live concert of classical music, by example
- The volume controller seems binary: too much or next to nothing, no intermediate ... Read more
* Works incredibly good, comparable to more expensive ones prescribed by EENTs
* Very cheap (our grandfather got a professional version for more than $200). For $8, I cant really complain
* Batteries last longer than expected (I thought it wouldnt last a week)
* Even got spare batteries and case * None so far, or maybe more sturdier materials to build ... Read more
It works fine with good built quality, Extremally easy to use and it came with two batteries more. It could be a little bit tiny. My mom loved to use it. She has less than fifty percent of a normal listening capacity. It brings more comfort to her. She will not use it all the time, so it is ok. In one ear, she uses it in Volume 1 and in the other she ... Read more
Works well, and looks reasonably well built. The replacement batteries are very inexpensive and available everywhere. Cons:
If you don't mind the size, then this is a non issue. Other Thoughts:
The sound quality is not as clear as the high-end digital model, but for this price it's highly recommended even as a backup unit. Bottomline:
I bought a pair ... Read more
Works well, and looks reasonably well built. The replacement batteries are very inexpensive and available everywhere. If you don't mind the size, then this is a non issue. The sound quality is not as clear as the high-end digital model, but for this price it's highly recommended even as a backup unit. I bought a pair for my dad and according to him ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.