DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2~3.2cm Diameter)
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteveo on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Mount attaches easily to bike tubes - Rubberized grip on mount holds well - Easy on/off Cons:- Top "rotating" flashlight holder is attached to the base using a very short screw into soft plastic - The flashlight holder is a friction grip, so make sure your fla... Read more

Bike mounts, as received (broken) Note short screws, with screw hole stripped Buyer beware, the hardware is poor
    2 3
  • posted bymadlesk on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Superb piece of equipment, the price is very reasonable , high quality, easy of use, nice design, quick and easily secured to the handle bar, the mount also allows a small degree of adjustment between the bottom and top fixtures, so you can angle your flashlig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byijurisic on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Decent build quality. Bar holder works nicely. Orientation can be changed by simply unscrewing the top and moving to another position. It's pretty small and unobtrusive. Cons:Flashlight holder will probably stretch over time, which might cause the flashlight t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystillstill on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact and looks reliable if you don't mess with the aligning screw. Accepts a good range of diameters. Good, firm fixation on the wheel, The torch sits reliably. Cons:I'd rather it had a better screw, not woodscrew. OtherThoughts:The screw that fix the upper... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsjarif on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Value for money, very good build quality. Quick and easily secured to the handle bar, fit the flash light (UltraFire V6-T60 XM-LT6) perfectly. Holding the flash light firmly during the off-road cycling with a lot of road vibration. Easy slot in & slot out... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArthurScrimshaw on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, straightforward to use and the handlebar clamping system is quick and secure. Torch clamping is straightforward, quick and best suited for smaller diameter torches (< 30mm) Cons:Although it will clamp large diameter torches I think it's at it's best below... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflouris on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It has easy grip and the quality is very good. I use it for my flashlight. I used to use a rubber to adjust my flashlight onto my bicycle but now I' m happy I bought This product. Cons:The major con is that is only for thin flashlights which is written and on th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMikiNayak on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the second time I'm buying these. Very cheap, good quality rubber packing, reasonably good spring action. I used these to join horizontal curtain rods to verticle curtain rods that are attached to a bed so I could put mosquito net :) Cons:Very plastiky... Read more

Connecting two pipes - perpendicular
    0 0
  • posted bycvolpe on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've tried a bunch of the different flashlight mounts on Deal Extreme and this one is the only one that doesn't suck. It can be a little hard to get a larger diameter light into the clip, but once in it holds surprisingly sturdy. Using it on a handlebar is goo... Read more

4 0
  • posted bykjur18 on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-I bought it with sku.103456 and it fits perfectly -This mount is very easy to use, you can very easy and fast mount and unmount flashlight -It fits standard handlebars -It has rotating head, so you can turn it to the right or to the left by small degree - use... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections