DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2~3.2cm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerkanD on 12/12/2013

The pros of this product greatly overcome the cons in my opinion. It is manufactured with a nice sturdy quality and good feel in my hands. The product description pretty much is accurate and the product lives up to that. I have used mine for about 3 weeks now and it is working flawlessly. I am concerned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneto7 on 09/20/2013

It only fits on 25mm bike bars, but does the job. Had to fit a rubber ring just to insure that the torch doesn's fall out from the support. good price.It only fits on 25mm bike bars, but does the job. Had to fit a rubber ring just to insure that the torch doesn's fall out from the support. good price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystillstill on 09/13/2013

O course these mounts are one of the cheapest available out there. I needed 2.2 cm in diameter to fix my tiny one AA cell flashlight on the bike. The mount adapts the flashlight very firmly, there is no fear to loose the flash light even riding the most shaking tracks. At first it looked that the metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteveo on 04/26/2013

- Mount attaches easily to bike tubes - Rubberized grip on mount holds well - Easy on/off - Top "rotating" flashlight holder is attached to the base using a very short screw into soft plastic - The flashlight holder is a friction grip, so make sure your flashlight fits (my NF-X8455, product #90381, fit ... Read more

Buyer beware, the hardware is poor Note short screws, with screw hole stripped Bike mounts, as received (broken)

3 0 2

• posted bymadlesk on 03/18/2013

Superb piece of equipment, the price is very reasonable , high quality, easy of use, nice design, quick and easily secured to the handle bar, the mount also allows a small degree of adjustment between the bottom and top fixtures, so you can angle your flashlight in relation to the handlebars. The major ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byijurisic on 03/06/2013

Decent build quality. Bar holder works nicely. Orientation can be changed by simply unscrewing the top and moving to another position. It's pretty small and unobtrusive. Flashlight holder will probably stretch over time, which might cause the flashlight to fall off on rough terrain. Also be careful if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystillstill on 03/01/2013

Compact and looks reliable if you don't mess with the aligning screw. Accepts a good range of diameters. Good, firm fixation on the wheel, The torch sits reliably. I'd rather it had a better screw, not woodscrew. The screw that fix the upper part to the base is rather woodscrew - after unscrewing it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsjarif on 02/07/2013

Value for money, very good build quality. Quick and easily secured to the handle bar, fit the flash light (UltraFire V6-T60 XM-LT6) perfectly. Holding the flash light firmly during the off-road cycling with a lot of road vibration. Easy slot in & slot out of the flash light. None so far. Not sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArthurScrimshaw on 12/27/2012

Good price, straightforward to use and the handlebar clamping system is quick and secure. Torch clamping is straightforward, quick and best suited for smaller diameter torches (< 30mm) Although it will clamp large diameter torches I think it's at it's best below 30mm dia, my Trustfire A8 fitted but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflouris on 11/26/2012

It has easy grip and the quality is very good. I use it for my flashlight. I used to use a rubber to adjust my flashlight onto my bicycle but now I' m happy I bought This product. The major con is that is only for thin flashlights which is written and on the name of the product. Luckily my flashlight ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections