DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2~3.2cm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
good не очень не плохо Good for the price !!! Bom apenas para micro lanternas
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLourdesmadi on 04/21/2015

adorei o produto, tudo certinho.

Impression:good,не очень,не плохо;

0 1 0

• posted byDuoSevr on 04/14/2015

Крепление не очень надежное.

Impression:не очень;

0 1 0

• posted bybaltasa on 02/19/2015

Very easy to use, cheap, works well with Ultrafire 501B

Impression:Good for the price !!!;

0 1 0

• posted byFernandoVortex on 02/19/2015

Otima qualidade....

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted bySTRATEG_ on 01/23/2015

Не плохое крепление для маленьких фонариков. Диаметр того что можно зафиксировать 2см. максимум. Думал что будет съемная площадка, но оказалось что она на шурупе. Позволяет смещать по горизонтали на 10-15 градусов и все. Сам пластик хомута крепления очень тонкий, есть предположение что долго не в... Read more

Impression:не плохо;

0 0 0

• posted byWendell12 on 04/22/2015

Pros: produto de qualidade, preço bom Contra: serve apenas para lanternas muito pequenas e nao fixa bem na bike Acredito que não compensam pois só serve para lanternas muito pequena

Impression:Bom apenas para micro lanternas;

0 0 0

• posted byho3ein on 08/08/2014

Pros : easy to use , easy to put on and take off handlebars , has a nice grip to the flashlight Cons : wish the diameter was bigger for bigger flashlights Overall : I would recommend this

Impression:you get a lot more for what you pay!;

0 0 0

• posted byerkanD on 12/12/2013

The pros of this product greatly overcome the cons in my opinion. It is manufactured with a nice sturdy quality and good feel in my hands. The product description pretty much is accurate and the product lives up to that. I have used mine for about 3 weeks now and it is working flawlessly. I am I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneto7 on 09/20/2013

It only fits on 25mm bike bars, but does the job. Had to fit a rubber ring just to insure that the torch doesn's fall out from the support. good price.It only fits on 25mm bike bars, but does the job. Had to fit a rubber ring just to insure that the torch doesn's fall out from the support. good a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystillstill on 09/13/2013

O course these mounts are one of the cheapest available out there. I needed 2.2 cm in diameter to fix my tiny one AA cell flashlight on the bike. The mount adapts the flashlight very firmly, there is no fear to loose the flash light even riding the most shaking tracks. At first it looked that the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: