Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycurtismacaulay on 03/26/2014

Not used as a TV tuner. I bought and used it as a software defined radio (SDR). This product works exactly as intended as a SDR. It feels well built, and comes apart easily for upgrades. Not used as a TV tuner. I bought and used it as a software defined radio (SDR). A bit on noise in the centre of the scanning freq, but that is avoided easily by not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykopeckymichal on 07/08/2013

The biggest pro is used chip Realtek RTL 2830. The build quality is quite good too. Stick isn't overheating itself. The presence of classical antenne conector is very pleasable too. On the other hand the provided software is quite slow during switching channels and it looks very moody. Some multiplex I can run, other from same transmitter and same powerful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byikrukov on 04/28/2013

- Quite reasonable price. It is very unlikely that you will found similar device with lower price. - Good as TV and radio tuner - "Just works" - easy to install ( at least in Windows ) - Can be used as base for cheap software defined radio system. - works well on Windows XP / Windows 7, Ubuntu Linux ( and probable others Linuxes ) - not very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroAbreu100 on 02/17/2013

Very good for boats because replaces the tv, radio and it is one additional receiving station, all in a small laptop. In tv receives DVB-T H264 Mpeg4 signals. Can be used with SDRSHARP software, and works very well. Just for indoor use. The wire of the antenna needs more shield to make the reception better. The package of the dongle could be more stronger.... Read more

Working with SDRSHARP
    0 0
  • posted bythea427 on 01/25/2013

mandatory for those SDR & radio amateur wannabe !! don't miss it : very cheap, but very capable can tune approx 50MHz to at least 1000MHz can decode radio (FM, AM..) TV (DVB-T, ..) antenna might be a bit cheapo, anyway it fills the job internal tuner (FC013 I guess) sucks a bit, but again fills the job tried to watch TV with it on linux (kaffeine.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvr20 on 11/26/2012

The chipset inside is very powerfull for SDR. I installed HDSDR following a tutorial that I found in google and I successfully listened to comunications in various bandwiths. The antenna connector is standard so you can easily buy the connectors to make your own antennas. The quality seems good. The software for SDR is not user friendly. You need to ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySet9999 on 10/05/2012

collected at RTL2832U Elonics E4000 It turned out that the chip has RTL2832U undocumented capabilities transforming it into a mode in which it passes through a high speed USB interface raw eight-bit quadrature signal with a sampling rate of up 2.8 MSPS. With a retail price in the range of 1 thousand rubles, the device is certainly one of the most inexpensive ... Read more

RTL2832U /FC0013 package of RTL2832U /FC0013
    1 1
  • posted byrfburns on 08/31/2012

good product easy to use and quite sensitive small but needs good external antenna for best results was well packaged took 4 fk'n ever to get here; the slowest shipping I have ever had since buying from deals extreme. Product its self is good and I am happy with it but took that long to get here was not funney need to do something about shipping or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byothelpa on 08/24/2012

Compact receiver that can work as a Digital TV, Digital radio, Analog radio(fm) receiver. Too simple manual, but enough to start using. Has in set: Dongle, Antenna, antenna stand on suction cup, Remote, manual, installation cd with Presto!PVR software. I'd recomend to Buy it. I bought for some radio receiving experiments. I am using it now as a all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatrickwilkerson on 08/05/2012

Bought this for playing with SDR (software defined radio), it works great, and you can't beat the price. I have not used the included remote at all, but looks like it could be used in other projects without too much work. The included antenna is very poor, but easy to replace with something better. You will likely want to change it out depending on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections