Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very satisfied with My purchase!

posted by VladLV on 08/18/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

+ Works with Windows 7 x64 with drivers on included CD
    + DVB-T works with VLC Player
    + Excellent DVB-T and FM signal quality with included anntena
    + The build quality is good
    + Included antenna have strong magnet mount, holds strongly on desktop computer case
    + Standart-sized antenna connector will allow You to insert rooftop antenna without any adapters. But the rooftop antenna is not neccesary for me, as included mini-antenna works for me in my rural area!

Cons:

- Included software "Presto! PWR" works on Win7 x64 but the video framerate is very bad, looks like webcam. Use VLC Player instead for ultimate video quality!
    - Remote control have very short range. The USB is located in back of my desktop computer, so the remote is useless to me
    - VLC Player can't use the FM radio as far as I know. Use Presto! PWR for FM radio playback.

OtherThoughts:

Probably best USB DVB-T dongle here on DX, and You get FM radio and digital radio reciever as a nice bonus! Only drawback can be it's size if you want to use it with notebook. The dongle can block adjacent USB ports. I also can't test digital audio, because there is no DAB in my country.

Bottomline:

If You want DVB-T reciever for Your computer, this is right choice! Buy it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections