DX » Community » Reviews » Professional 3~12*40 Zooming Tactical Rifle Scope with Gun Mount
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrayslayer on 01/16/2013

well made clear optics, nice lens caps, positive clicks for adjustment. nice thick black finish. heavy stout piece! none so far! standard cross hairs only but that's OK with me i am using on a high power spring rifle. time will tell as some scopes wont take the reverse recoils of a springer!? great value, i have yet to give it a real good test, time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabrielFE on 01/03/2013

The picture quality is very good. The focus works very well even at small distances is possible to use the maximum zoom. The finish / paint is not perfect, but seems to be very resistant to scratches and scuffs. It would be perfect if it were mildot reticle. The value is very good for the quality of the product. Especially compared to prices here in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byassai on 05/27/2011

-Price -Construction quality -Good finish -Robust -The focus works well on the track dives magnification -Mount is not the same announcement, it is lower and leave the scope too close to the barrel. -The mounts should have height equal to those shown in the photos. -Very nice scope, reduced weight when compared to similar brands. -Is a scope with lenses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKubis01 on 12/09/2010

- very good picture quality - seams real BSA scope quality - price - only standart reticle, so not mildot - came in Sweet 0.22 box but turrets are 0.17 Very nice scope, all branded BSA with BSA inctructions. Picture quality is best of my all 4 scopes I have! Much higher level if comparing with SKU 26216 Tasco branded. Image is sharp, no distorsion at ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections