DX » Community » Reviews » Professional 3~12*40 Zooming Tactical Rifle Scope with Gun Mount
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrayslayer on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:well made clear optics, nice lens caps, positive clicks for adjustment. nice thick black finish. heavy stout piece!Cons:none so far! standard cross hairs only but that's OK with meOtherThoughts:i am using on a high power spring rifle. time will tell as some sco... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabrielFE on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The picture quality is very good. The focus works very well even at small distances is possible to use the maximum zoom.Cons:The finish / paint is not perfect, but seems to be very resistant to scratches and scuffs. It would be perfect if it were mildot reticle.OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byassai on 05/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Price -Construction quality -Good finish -Robust -The focus works well on the track dives magnification Cons:-Mount is not the same announcement, it is lower and leave the scope too close to the barrel. -The mounts should have height equal to those shown in the photos. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKubis01 on 12/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- very good picture quality - seams real BSA scope quality - price Cons:- only standart reticle, so not mildot - came in Sweet 0.22 box but turrets are 0.17 OtherThoughts:Very nice scope, all branded BSA with BSA inctructions. Picture quality is best of my all 4 scopes I h... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections