DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless 300K Pixels CCD Outdoor Waterproof IP CCTV Camera with 24-IR LED Night-Vision
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRadiotechniman on 07/25/2012

Not that expensive Waterproof Has wifi can be used with a Synology NAS (select foscam as brand) I could not find any refrence which company created this device, I'd like to check for firmware upgrades. After a couple of months the wifi signal started re-initializing once every couple of hours, I've reset ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysdebruyn on 09/05/2011

I got three of these working with my Synology server. It works like a charm ! To set up Surveillance station you will need to add the camera as ‘user defined’ First connect the camera with the provided network cable to your local lan. Start the tool called Bsearch_en.exe that is located on the CD that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byravens on 08/04/2011

Great image quality. FTP, HTTP (FireFox & IE), DDNS upateing working 100%, not using others. PAN/Tilt Awesome! Used camera's DVM_IPCam ActiveX Controls in Delphi to create own interface. IR has good range Needs the firmware update to be usefull in any way possible! When the wireless router goes down ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byricksulman on 06/19/2011

Nice camera, good build quality. Documentation is good. Can be connected to Synology surveillance station. Can be viewed in Opera, Chrome, IE and Safari. Good camera stand in the box. Software could be better Webinterface for setting options does not work in other browsers then IE. I have had some problems ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byravens on 02/12/2011

Works out of the box. Image quality superb! Web interface works both in IE & Firefox, with no issues whatsoever. Great value for money Solid build, Dx stuff sometimes lacks on quality, not this! FTP tested with FileZilla and works perfectly. Can change Http port! Usefull when having more that one ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections