DX » Community » Reviews » Plating White Steel Cufflinks for Men - Stock Chart (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGLUSHCHENKO on 01/15/2013

Very nice product, original design, magnificent idea of registration! Qualitatively executed mechanism and qualitative covering of details. The surface is well polished, isn't scratched, doesn't rust, corners equal, the text and graphics are read perfectly from a big distance. Excellent accessory for ... Read more

fh456 bvkjgh

0 0 0

• posted byalleynian on 02/10/2011

Looks nice, is fun to have and build quality is good enough for me. I have bought a couple of cufflinks from dealextreme and am satisfied overall. Perhaps the photograph in the description looks slightly more shiny than the product that I received but the difference is acceptable for me. The product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHobzik on 02/08/2011

- very funny design, especially for stock brokers, financiers and other busenesspeople - seems to be pretty solid - fits my sleeve holes very well The build quality is not as good as expected - the surface is not as shiny, as it looks in the picture. However it looks really nice from the distance Could ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections