DX » Community » Reviews » Plating White Steel Cufflinks for Men - RARE FLEUR DE LYS (Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomsonooi on 08/12/2013

- Cheap for the quality of workmanship - Good material - Professional looking None at the moment, it does what it's supposed to :) I've all my shirts tailored, and I've been getting my cufflinks from dx.com for my replacement and interest sake. Initially, I thought that it would be some cheap material that spoils over a short period of time, but I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakocev on 12/31/2012

The cufflings are very well made, no casting marks what so ever, they are proper heavy, that implies the quality of production. easy adjustible and the dimension is right. i wear them on every kinds of shirts, as they do not tend to damage the material even silk. the binding mechanisam is good, does not stuck. none i would like them in different front ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackstar1234 on 12/22/2012

cufflinks are received in good condition, material is good , no defects from item, item is as describe when purchased it takes too long for delivery, about one and half month to deliver to me, the waiting time is too long if you are buying as a present, do take note to order early unless you are not in hurry, item will arrive and delivered to you, there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLatinoHeat on 12/21/2011

- Look good - Seem to be good quality - They're exactly as what they look like on the website - Very good price The mailing was long for all my invoice and the items were not sent together. There was a gap between the 2 shippments so I'm still waiting for the rest of my order. 3 days and counting since receiving one part of my order. Recommend. It was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjerco on 02/20/2011

- Perfect deal and value for money. - Good materials, well done. Nice color and stilized. - Perfect and so stilistic cufflinks. - Buy them as soon as possible :D. - This cufflinks are cute, awesome for any shirt. - The quality is very good for 4$, very very good - Much better than i expected - As far I discovered, no one. - Just next time, could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedipaduraru on 01/11/2011

Good quality Very fine shape and good looking, elegant buttons Solid material Perfect as a present Price is good Only the delivery time is too much: 1month and a half (ordered on 28th of November, received on 10th of January) Very good as gift, could buy different models for variety. They are packed into little transparent plastic bag and if you want ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections