DX » Community » Reviews » Plating White Steel Cufflinks for Men - RARE FLEUR DE LYS (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byakocev on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cufflings are very well made, no casting marks what so ever, they are proper heavy, that implies the quality of production. easy adjustible and the dimension is right. i wear them on every kinds of shirts, as they do not tend to damage the material even si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackstar1234 on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cufflinks are received in good condition, material is good , no defects from item, item is as describe when purchased Cons:it takes too long for delivery, about one and half month to deliver to me, the waiting time is too long if you are buying as a present, do take not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLatinoHeat on 12/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Look good - Seem to be good quality - They're exactly as what they look like on the website - Very good price Cons:The mailing was long for all my invoice and the items were not sent together. There was a gap between the 2 shippments so I'm still waiting for the rest... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjerco on 02/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Perfect deal and value for money. - Good materials, well done. Nice color and stilized. - Perfect and so stilistic cufflinks. - Buy them as soon as possible :D. - This cufflinks are cute, awesome for any shirt. - The quality is very good for 4$, very very go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedipaduraru on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality Very fine shape and good looking, elegant buttons Solid material Perfect as a present Price is good Cons:Only the delivery time is too much: 1month and a half (ordered on 28th of November, received on 10th of January) OtherThoughts:Very good as gift, could bu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections