The warm light is suitable for sauna, where I've had this for 2,5 years. It has withstand the 100 centigrade heat without any problems. The metallic casing makes it strong and gives the product quality feel and touch. The light gradient is surprisingly warm, soft and evenly spread out. It doesn't feel ... Read more
- Looks very good
- I has lasted for over a year in use
- Quality seems quite good
- Doesn't get crazy hot - Not that bright, it's not 540 (probably 250)
- For this price you don't get much light although the quality is good
- Not the warmest color temperature, but ok This is used over 230 V. I bought ... Read more
Good light output, stays relatively cool, decent beam spread, low power consumption compared to other LEDs crappy CRI almost looks green, good light output but not as bright as a 60W, relatively expensive now a days, pretty significant start up delay (about 4 sec) You can get a brand name 60w replacement ... Read more
I thought this lamp had white light, but It's more like a yellowish light. I bought it so save energy in the hall lamp we keep on every night, all night. This bulb has been working very well for a long time now. the light is not so strong, so if you need a strong light, buy another one. This is good ... Read more
Bulb produces nice warm yellow color - similar to incandescent
Lumens rating is correct (many LED bulbs there are overrated) - it is slightly less than 60 watt incandescent lamp.
Buld quality is good, bulb is solid.
Good looking lamp. One of three stop working after 3 weeks, but DX sent me another one.... Read more
- good quality - eco friendly, and so to the wallet - stable, quite pleasant light - sufficient as a main light source only in a very small room; as it would be a 40W traditional light bulb - has a slight delay at turning on - the light temperature is not warm enough for my taste, still a bit too cold,... Read more
- very eye-friendly light, I can hardly tell the difference from previous CFL state.
- very quick turn-on time
- very good light power
- great product for such a low price
- good build quality - but handle with care Not any really. I am very happy that I chose this bulb for my kitchen. Best buy for rooms ... Read more
One of the best deals on warm light color led bulbs I found so far.
In my opinion, this bulb is quite exactly a 40W incandescent equivalent. The warm light color & light output make this bulb a very good choice for calm (fairly dim but not at all dark) room and floor lighting.
It also has pretty ... Read more
really high-quality building reasonably priced looks like a standard bulb (the lamp and so on ...) nice light color similar to an ordinary light bulb very efficient insufficient light output for use as a main lamp I own several pieces and vary in speed light up price could be lower I bought these bulbs ... Read more
- Very good build quality.
- Fantastic warn white colour, soft and uniform.
- Very low consumption. Up to 90% saving.
* De muy buena calidad. La lámpara es sólida. Incluye casquillo con disipador.
* Color amarillento suave y uniforme.
* Muy poco consumo (6W). Un 90% menos que el de una incandescente ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.