DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W SMD LED 16-Color Light Bulb with IR Remote Control (85~265V)
  • 5 star 19 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 23 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysonictk on 11/13/2013

A Lâmpada aparenta ter um bom material e resistente! Funcionou perfeitamente. A qualidade do controle remoto deixou a desejar, com um plástico muito fino, parece que pode quebrar facilmente. Os botões são ruins para serem apertados. Como é uma lampada de LED não ilumina muito, logo não é recomendado para substituir ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 07/29/2013

-Small long bulb will fix all sockets not problems -does 16 colours and white -has 4 levels of dimming -has 4 special effects buttons.. from alternating colours to slowly changing through all the colours -can turn off and on via the remote -Remote is a little cheap.. buttons wont last -signal strength is poor and range. as its IR based not radio remote ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChindipe on 06/23/2013

The light bulb is very easy to use, just place it in the spot and turn on, no manuals are required to operate and the materials quality is great The light is very weak, it works only as a night light. The remote control has a really short range, if the light bulb is installed in the ceiling, you will need to stand up to use it I bought only one thinking ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDoomingos on 05/08/2013

-Solid construction -Cheap -Decent amount of light for 3w -Awesome for parties -Only lasted about 3-4 months of usage then the transformer inside de bulb blew up rendering the bulb useless while releasing the stink of burned plastic and tripping the circuit breaker in my house -Cheaply made remote -Always starts in strobe mode when enabled Could use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvenelven on 03/26/2013

Really cool :) good packaging. Easy to use, no instructions needed. Just unbox mount in the lamp yoy want to pimp out and enjoy :) Remote comes with battery included, just remove the plastic cover and your good to go. Could be a bit cheaper but it´s still good value for the money spent. "Strobe" function not anything like a strobe if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/13/2013

The bulb was well packaged, so it arrived with nothing broken. Great opporutnies for as it works in DK power sockets. Easy to change color and react swift to remote control. The battery that came with it wasn't working well. I had to purchase another to be able to control it from a distance greater than 2 meters. The light is not strong, I bought two ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHeede on 02/11/2013

It has a lot different colors. It has a lot of different settings for switching between the colors. It can also simply be a white regular bulb, so you can use it normally when you're not in a party-mood :-). It takes no installation, it is simply plug and play It is quite expensive. I would like to have like 4-5 of these bulbs, and then switch all of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunomuguet on 01/31/2013

It’s a nice product and has a good finish. It’s a “green” product, so you can save money from the electrical company :) . In in-house parties, you can select the “changing color mode”, it causes a nice effect. The remote control is awesome, because I don’t have to stand up from bed to turn on the light anymore. The light is not strong, I bought two ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybsanfins on 01/29/2013

Lots of color, easily change the mood of your room. One can use it in a abatjour. At least cloth covering does not affect RC operation. The battery that came with it wasn't working well. I had to purchase another to be able to control it from a distance greater than 2 meters. Consider buying extra batteries for the remote control, as far as the battery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySorenl69 on 01/27/2013

The bulb was well packaged, so it arrived with nothing broken. Great opporutnies for as it works in DK power sockets. Easy to change color and react swift to remote control. The delivery time was long - could be faster. Would have preferred bluetooth instead of infrared. Bulb seems somewhat large taking into condieration that only LED bulbs should be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections