• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice light,

posted by smpplaza on 01/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- Price!! As usual on DX the price is the biggest pro!!!
    - Create nice ambiances with different light levels and colors
    - Great decoration light.
    - Brighter then expected
    - Nice RC. Don't understand some ppl experienced defective RC's. It appears solid and works correct (altough the range is a bit low)

Cons:

- ordered it for a specific lamp but it turns out this lamp has a different fitting... however this was of course my own fault..
    - the "White light" setting is pretty blue-ish and not strong enough if you are searching your car keys or so...
    - RC hasn't got a very big range. I can have it at a max of 2 meters from the light bulb.

OtherThoughts:

None really. Does what it says. Anything else is already mentioned...
    Be sure to determine the fitting of your lamp... I know i should have done that ;)
    After seeing the light in action a couple of my friends wanted it too so i need to order some more...

Bottomline:

Very nice lamps. Buy a couple and create a nice ambiance in your home!! With the diffferent dimable settings and the choice of colors you can create stunning scene's in your home. I'll be leaving the parental house (again) soon and will need a couple of these to create my own heavenly scenery. Can't wait...:D:D

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections