DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W SMD LED 16-Color Light Bulb with IR Remote Control (85~265V)
  • 5 star 19 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 51% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Pretty good!

posted by Angular on 03/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Works well. Ordered three of them. Mounted one under my salon table with milk glass top. Looks awsesome. Lamp is well build, although on 1 lamp the cover came off with shipping, but was easily put back on. The remote works quite well, even over a couple of meters. Colors are good and I love the smooth function.

Cons:

Remote interferes with my LG LCD TV and Samsung DVB-C receiver, it's not a biggy since I am not using them close to the TV setup. Bulb needs to be fitted inside a lamp, the contours/shade of the electronics inside is projected on the glass cover of the bulb, which looks quite ugly. It shows just where the glass cover meets the fitting.

OtherThoughts:

The manufacturer should raise the LED's a little bit so they are not too close to the electronics. This would fix that ugly contour of the electronic components inside the lamp.

Bottomline:

My 5 year old kid loves it. He wants these in his room as well, so I am going to get me some more. He is already playing with them for an hour or so.
    This time I am ordering RGB spots, as I will use a couple of them to replace my halogen spots, these bulbs have diffused light (which is exactly what I was looking for). The bulbs are used inside my table lamps and under my glass salon table which gives an awesome effect. Recommended.
    Can't beat the price, the cheapest I can find here in the Netherlands are 29,95 Euro.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections