Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Pretty good!

posted by Angular on 03/08/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Works well. Ordered three of them. Mounted one under my salon table with milk glass top. Looks awsesome. Lamp is well build, although on 1 lamp the cover came off with shipping, but was easily put back on. The remote works quite well, even over a couple of meters. Colors are good and I love the smooth function.

Remote interferes with my LG LCD TV and Samsung DVB-C receiver, it's not a biggy since I am not using them close to the TV setup. Bulb needs to be fitted inside a lamp, the contours/shade of the electronics inside is projected on the glass cover of the bulb, which looks quite ugly. It shows just where the glass cover meets the fitting.

The manufacturer should raise the LED's a little bit so they are not too close to the electronics. This would fix that ugly contour of the electronic components inside the lamp.

My 5 year old kid loves it. He wants these in his room as well, so I am going to get me some more. He is already playing with them for an hour or so.
    This time I am ordering RGB spots, as I will use a couple of them to replace my halogen spots, these bulbs have diffused light (which is exactly what I was looking for). The bulbs are used inside my table lamps and under my glass salon table which gives an awesome effect. Recommended.
    Can't beat the price, the cheapest I can find here in the Netherlands are 29,95 Euro.

Post comment

DX Everywhere