DX » Community » Reviews » 44-LED Music Controlled Decorative Blue Light for Vehicles (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheMasteronetwo on 01/25/2014

Good build quality, Good connectios. I like that you can put it on constant or use the volume control The leds are so powerful, WOW It is a bit difficult to glue on corved surfeces, But it is understandable. The leds are so powerful that if you put then infront of the driver, at night it blinds you, need to put it abit out of direct line of sight I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKJPark on 08/14/2013

This is a very good Music controlled LED lights. Bright and makes your car look special inside. No actually bad sides of this. But this is only visible at night/dark mostly. At day, you won't be able to see the blue light too good or not at all. If you don't want to use your cigarett plug, it is easy to wire it other ways or split it etc. Personally,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysliferis on 07/29/2013

Cheap music controller, fit very good in my car, looks very nice, everything works perfect, easy to use, works perfect with music, alot of wires, you can hide lights almost anywhere cheap plastic, can't regulate brightness happy purchasing this item, well spend money, works already for a long time, didn't broke at all recommend for everyone --------... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalibort on 06/02/2013

nice toy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhubuda on 01/07/2013

Priced well. Built well. Good controls and very easy to use. Very bright. Lights up your whole car. Maybe too bright. Light can be seen from outside of the car. Very Sensitive controls. When set to follow the music if you cough, sneeze or clap it will respond. I didn't think it would be so bright. There is red LED lights that always stay on when it'... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMetaSkillzz on 12/20/2012

Awesome product! - Good bulid quality - Brigth and well-colored leds - Sensetivity controll that works great - Good 3M double-sided tape I recommend not puting the leds facing you eyes. You will be blinded, but after all, it works as promised. Could have had the possibility to adjust the brightness when full on. I purchased this with a 12V AC adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrezikabramov on 10/14/2012

Very good quality. bright light. works well with music. Very cheep price. looks awesome. multi use The cable is long, but it's not enough for my use (its short in 5 cm for me...) the DC adapter looks kind of low quality, but it's good enogth for it, and if you want it permenet, you will not need it (jest connect it to any of the cars 12V wire, there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpartan on 07/13/2012

+Functions +Was not broken +Relatively bright +Came with itty bitty squares of "3M" tape. +Package was trashed on arrival +Shoddy build quality +Reacts to dB +Cheap and ugly plastic control box. Decided to hide it behind dash. +Thin wires kept splitting and tearing when I cut them. Easy to short because of the thin wall between positive and negative ... Read more

blue1 blue2
    0 0
  • posted byclayboy96 on 03/29/2012

Bright and easy to install. Lights work very well with the music as described. The lights look great at night and lights up very nicely. Could be a little bigger with more lights The sticky material that came with it didnt stick very well so I had to use duck tape. Lights cant be seen at all in daylight but it doesnt matter because they are very bright ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrozenX on 10/27/2011

- Works perfectly - small and unobtrusive, lightweight - sensitivity works perfectly, high adjustment range - comes with installation kits - the dynamic lights change with the vibration of music, also the light can flash stably... - a lot of led's (44) - Too fragile. - Cables are too long. Its super bright and low profile. I put them in my car to glow ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections