DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 2-Port Sharing Auto-Switch Printer Scanner Splitter
Customer’s impression:
very bad Recommended Spokojenost Very useful! Simple & Easy To Use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1459196 on 06/20/2015

My old printer functioned well for 20 years - but recently I had increasing number of problems with it. So I started to use my wife's printer - but this meant that we had to switch the USB printer cable from one computer to another. Then I remembered that in the old days when printers had ports,... Read more

Impression:Recommended,Very useful!,Simple & Easy To Use;

0 0 0

• posted bywarriory2k on 05/01/2015

Tried to get it working on Windows 8.1, got a "A request for the USB device descriptor failed.", so device is not working properly. The same issue is on both computers.

Impression:very bad;

0 0 0

• posted bykevincst on 04/16/2015

software installation disc included

Impression:Simple & Easy To Use;

0 0 0

• posted bydanek on 11/29/2014

I am very satisfied with this product. for: quality, inexpensive, easy operation. against: none I recommend to buy this product. satisfaction

0 0 0

• posted byjamp22 on 03/08/2014

Plug and Play. No need to install the drivers to got it working. It can be used to share any usb device between two computers, not only printers. The case are metallic and looks sturdy. It takes the power supply from any of the two host ports. The light of the buttons are a bit too bright to have... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byamoult on 01/10/2011

-Built quality is good. -Led indicator clearly shows which PC is active -Auto switching works nicely. This means that which ever PC is turned on first gets selected automatically. -Switch can be operated by push buttons to select which PC is using the device behind the switch. - Windows software... Read more

1 0 4

DX Everywhere