DX » Community » Reviews » 78-Key Compact Slim USB Keyboard - Black (160CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymandelgal on 07/02/2014

Just I need, good distribution of keys, good cable length, separated, just what you need someone who knows a lot of typing, long cable, small size, to carry a briefcase technical keys. It is more like a desktop keyboard, but small. The backsspace key is not small, the delete key is next to backspace,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIRyuu on 06/08/2014

Small and compact. Easy to use buttons. Long enough cable. Little sound by the keyboard buttons. Feels Strong and solid. None i can think of maybe the fact that the numlock is active when restarting the pc and it messes your buttons unless you click it again. (not a real coin just a button to press) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfvdhoef on 12/30/2013

Chiclet keys type great. The keyboard is inexpensive, compact and has a good build quality. It would have been better looking in my opinion if it had a matte finish instead of the glossy finish. I don't like the bright blue indicator LEDs. A more dimmed LED in an other color (ie. green) would be better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosFA on 12/20/2013

That is a good 78-key keyboard. It's the best choice if you would like to use it with a Respberry Pi | Cobieboard | Beaglebone Black. The keys are rigit and when pressed slide softly. A very good product. I use it every day and it's very compact. Will be ordering one or two more to use on my other raspberries.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucardariq on 06/19/2013

Muy buen teclado. Funciona a la perfección, una vez conectado tanto Windows XP como Windows 7 lo detectaron e instalaron en el momento. Muy buena contrsucción, las teclas tienen buen touch y el plástico con el que está contruido es de muy buena calidad. No tiene nada que envidiarle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byversefromthekeg on 05/02/2013

basic keyboard, light, handles the job quite well. its' just a USB plug so that's pretty easy to work with keys fell off after a couple of weeks but I didn't treat it very well, this leads me to believe that the build quality is not very good, but what do you expect for the price? It served it's purpose,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakocev on 12/31/2012

this keyboard is simply great for those like me who want laptop style keyboards. I even ordered one for my workplace where I work mainly with keyboard. The nunmeric pad is not a big problem as i don't recall using it ever. Key contact quality is great, the sound they produce is very neat.Takes very ittle ... Read more

view from top win key detail Enter key detail

0 0 1

• posted byblueskies1 on 10/24/2012

This is a very affordable and easy to use keyboard. Well pleased with the overall design. The keys feel like they can get jammed easily and it is a little noisy when I press some of the keys... It doesn't really take away to full use of the keyboard though. Particularly, the "a" key appears ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVercinGor on 10/19/2012

- it works - good quality finish ( i expected a bit worse i guess) - normal keys layout (control on the most left, backspace above enter etc .. which seemed hard to find on this 78 keys keyboards) - guess could have some extra bubble wrap in tha packing but on the other hand keyboard was not damaged ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaaike1986 on 09/17/2012

Because I needed space on my desk, I wanted a smaller keyboard. After some searching, I came out on this keyboard. I can tell you: what a great keyboard! The cord is 160cm long and therefore he can stand pretty far from the computer. He types very light, similar to a laptop keyboard, is flat and also ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections