DX » Community » Reviews » 78-Key Compact Slim USB Keyboard - Black (160CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Well finished fitsyourneeds good compact keyboard
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobinnoort on 06/15/2015

this keyboard is now my main keyboard, i wanted a small keyboard with a cord, I use it for daily typing and regular gaming. If I could buy a keyboard with the same specs but a little bit better qualty (like lenovo) and a little bit less travel. I would be perfect. but actually this board fitts my... Read more

Impression:fitsyourneeds;

0 0 0

• posted byjastedile on 04/15/2015

Pros: -very compact -well finished -good quality for the price -low profile keys Cons: -it's not the best typing experience, but at the same time it's not bad. Overall: It is not for a heavy user. It is a keyboard indicated for regular users that are looking for a compact keyboard. If you type a... Read more

Impression:Well finished,good compact keyboard;

0 0 0

• posted bymandelgal on 07/02/2014

Just I need, good distribution of keys, good cable length, separated, just what you need someone who knows a lot of typing, long cable, small size, to carry a briefcase technical keys. It is more like a desktop keyboard, but small. The backsspace key is not small, the delete key is next to the gr... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIRyuu on 06/08/2014

Small and compact. Easy to use buttons. Long enough cable. Little sound by the keyboard buttons. Feels Strong and solid. None i can think of maybe the fact that the numlock is active when restarting the pc and it messes your buttons unless you click it again. (not a real coin just a button to and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfvdhoef on 12/30/2013

Chiclet keys type great. The keyboard is inexpensive, compact and has a good build quality. It would have been better looking in my opinion if it had a matte finish instead of the glossy finish. I don't like the bright blue indicator LEDs. A more dimmed LED in an other color (ie. green) would be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosFA on 12/20/2013

That is a good 78-key keyboard. It's the best choice if you would like to use it with a Respberry Pi | Cobieboard | Beaglebone Black. The keys are rigit and when pressed slide softly. A very good product. I use it every day and it's very compact. Will be ordering one or two more to use on my I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucardariq on 06/19/2013

Muy buen teclado. Funciona a la perfección, una vez conectado tanto Windows XP como Windows 7 lo detectaron e instalaron en el momento. Muy buena contrsucción, las teclas tienen buen touch y el plástico con el que está contruido es de muy buena calidad. No tiene nada que a de... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byversefromthekeg on 05/02/2013

basic keyboard, light, handles the job quite well. its' just a USB plug so that's pretty easy to work with keys fell off after a couple of weeks but I didn't treat it very well, this leads me to believe that the build quality is not very good, but what do you expect for the price? It served it's... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakocev on 12/31/2012

this keyboard is simply great for those like me who want laptop style keyboards. I even ordered one for my workplace where I work mainly with keyboard. The nunmeric pad is not a big problem as i don't recall using it ever. Key contact quality is great, the sound they produce is very neat.Takes on... Read more

view from top win key detail Enter key detail

0 0 1

• posted byblueskies1 on 10/24/2012

This is a very affordable and easy to use keyboard. Well pleased with the overall design. The keys feel like they can get jammed easily and it is a little noisy when I press some of the keys... It doesn't really take away to full use of the keyboard though. Particularly, the "a" key to... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere