DX » Community » Reviews » 78-Key Compact Slim USB Keyboard - Black (160CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymandelgal on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just I need, good distribution of keys, good cable length, separated, just what you need someone who knows a lot of typing, long cable, small size, to carry a briefcase technical keys. It is more like a desktop keyboard, but small. The backsspace key is not sm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIRyuu on 06/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and compact. Easy to use buttons. Long enough cable. Little sound by the keyboard buttons. Feels Strong and solid. Cons:None i can think of maybe the fact that the numlock is active when restarting the pc and it messes your buttons unless you click it again. (not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucardariq on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy buen teclado. Funciona a la perfección, una vez conectado tanto Windows XP como Windows 7 lo detectaron e instalaron en el momento. Muy buena contrsucción, las teclas tienen buen touch y el plástico con el que está contruido es de muy b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byversefromthekeg on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:basic keyboard, light, handles the job quite well. its' just a USB plug so that's pretty easy to work with Cons:keys fell off after a couple of weeks but I didn't treat it very well, this leads me to believe that the build quality is not very good, but what do you expec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakocev on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this keyboard is simply great for those like me who want laptop style keyboards. I even ordered one for my workplace where I work mainly with keyboard. The nunmeric pad is not a big problem as i don't recall using it ever. Key contact quality is great, the sou... Read more

view from top win key detail Enter key detail
    1 0
  • posted byblueskies1 on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a very affordable and easy to use keyboard. Well pleased with the overall design. Cons:The keys feel like they can get jammed easily and it is a little noisy when I press some of the keys... It doesn't really take away to full use of the keyboard though.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVercinGor on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it works - good quality finish ( i expected a bit worse i guess) - normal keys layout (control on the most left, backspace above enter etc .. which seemed hard to find on this 78 keys keyboards) Cons:- guess could have some extra bubble wrap in tha packing but... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaaike1986 on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Because I needed space on my desk, I wanted a smaller keyboard. After some searching, I came out on this keyboard. I can tell you: what a great keyboard! The cord is 160cm long and therefore he can stand pretty far from the computer. He types very light, similar to a la... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaaike1986 on 07/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What a great keyboard! He is nice and small (without number pad) and he types very light. In terms of types seems a bit like a laptop typing. He also makes very little noise. He is very thin and takes up little space on my desk. The usb cord is long enough to go to my P... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZombz on 06/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:# The keys are just amazing, you enjoy every time you push a key (sound crazy huh :D) # Its quiet # Keys are well ordered and good quality # They are very friendly with your fingers (feels good when you touch 'em) # Excellent for writing and programming # Extr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections