Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- VERY nice typing feeling.
- VERY thin... although it has a non-slim protuberance in the back to provide certain inclination. See the pictures carfeully.
- Seems durable.
- Decent cable length.
- Small factor but standard-size keys.
- "Fn" laptop-like key.
- Has hinges :D.
- Hinges lock on the keyboard base with metal pieces. Never seen that in a keyboard.
- Looks nice.
- Mine came with a tiny impression defect in the "H" key. No functional problems, of course. May be I just had bad luck.
- The surface of the base keyboard (not the keys) is glossy plastic. If you stick your finger in it, you'll be able to clearly see your fingerprint on it.
- The keys are somewhat rised, so if you look at the keyboard obliquely, you'll see the hinges that support the keys. It isn't ugly (in fact I kind of like it), but the dust gets in fairly easy.
- The cable seems a little thin to me, but i've seen them thinner.
I'm pretty happy with the keyboard but i'm still getting used to it. I work as a programmer and i use pretty much ALL the keys in the keyboard, but I still hadn't the oportunity to try to use it for coding. Anyway, I have a good feeling about it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.