DX » Community » Reviews » 78-Key Compact Slim USB Keyboard - Black (160CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 13 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• The most comfortable keyboard I have ever had!

posted by Zombz on 06/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

# The keys are just amazing, you enjoy every time you push a key (sound crazy huh :D)
    # Its quiet
    # Keys are well ordered and good quality
    # They are very friendly with your fingers (feels good when you touch 'em)
    # Excellent for writing and programming
    # Extremely good for GAMING (this was the thing that I was worrying about the most)
    # Small!!!

Cons:

# very easy to mistype at first
    # when you turn on your PC the numlock is always on which sometimes could be useful for example password, someone that doesn't know that couldn't even guess the password until he haven't switched the numlock off. Works like a second password for unwanted people
    # May be kinda hard to push the keys for people who have fat fingers
    # no others

OtherThoughts:

Very good keyboard. My previous one was Logitech G15.
    And I'm suprised that I like this one better. I mostly play fps games and I'm pretty good at em. I still sometimes miss the keys is stress situations but that's no problem (just have to rage a bit).

Bottomline:

Very good keyboard for the price. Despite that I recieved a white one, not the black one I ordered, I'm pretty happy with it. If you like Mac keyboards or laptop ones, definitely get this one!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections