Solid and well built, very easy to use
Expands possibilities for use, with AA batteries instead of 14500 battery only
Ok value for money UltraFire C3 Cree 1xAA 1x14500 Flashlight (SKU1993) holster cannot be used with tube attached I already owned an UltraFire C3 Cree 1xAA 1x14500 Flashlight and since ... Read more
Easy to use extension tube for an Ultrafire C3 flashlight. Works perfect with 2 Sanyo Eneloop AA and is much brighter than with only one AA! In my opinion a C3 with an extension tube is too long for being a EDC-flashlight. I prefer the 1AA-size.
A C3-Flashlight (without modding the driver) can not handle ... Read more
- Do its job
- Extend flashlight runtime
- Good factory build
- Same body quality as Ultrafire C3
- The cheapest price compared to others China based online store.
- No regret after buying this item :D A little expensive. There are many cheap flashlight under 5 US dollars, so battery extension should ... Read more
Ideal for C3, including stainless stele, as well as 606A. Rising anodizing (or painting). Good quality. At 606A replaces the O-rings. Good treatment inside. Convenient rolling out. AA battery easily in and out :) Lightweight but powerful ;). Not very resistant coating. Allows the use of C3 with two AA?... Read more
- Fits well with UltraFire Cree C3 Flashlight.
- Comes with a dust/water seal.
- Great way to extend the run-time of your Ultrafire C3
- The build looks sturdy and strong - It feels and looks more of a light being longer and heavier now. - Won't increase brightness (or only very little).
- The battery ... Read more
Fits easily SKU.39191, which is Ultrafire C3 with DX logo on it. None, except for the price. It could really be cheaper, considering it is a machined piece of aluminum with no electronics. Basic C3 with either P4 or Q4 LED is slightly brighter with 2xAA's than with 1xAA, but with 14500 it is almost twice ... Read more
If you bought sku.1993 this is a good extension to allow you to use more than one battery. Finish matches with the sku.1993. Won't work on the 6 mode (sku.12093) as the thread pitch is different. The bundle (sku.4452) is better value. I use this on my C3 (sku.4452) to let me use 3 rechargeable AA batteries,... Read more
Using two readliy available AAs is often more convenient than using a 14500. Screws on easily and on the basic Ultrafire C3 fits perfectly. (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1993). Does not fit perfectly on the 6-Mode Ultrafire (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12093). There is a small ... Read more
Allows you to add an extra battery to the Ultrafire C3 flashlight - This makes a BIG difference in the brightness of the light. I have a 14500 battery, and the brightness of this light is the same with either 2 AA's or 1 14500. So if you don't want to buy more batteries and a charger, just get this -... Read more
- Greatly increases the brightness of the C3;
- Perfect fit;
- Comes with O-rings;
- A little drop of silicon-oil and the threads run as smooth as it can be; Nothing to complain about except for the price..., but its my own fault, I had to have ordered the extension bundle right away. Nothing to mention ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.