Pros: Ideal for C3, including stainless stele, as well as 606A. Rising anodizing (or painting). Good quality. At 606A replaces the O-rings. Good treatment inside. Convenient rolling out. AA battery easily in and out :) Lightweight but powerful ;). Cons: Not very resistant coating. OtherThoughts: Allows the use of C3 with two AA? increasing the... Read more
Pros: - Fits well with UltraFire Cree C3 Flashlight.
- Comes with a dust/water seal.
- Great way to extend the run-time of your Ultrafire C3
- The build looks sturdy and strong - It feels and looks more of a light being longer and heavier now. Cons: - Won't increase brightness (or only very little).
- The battery tube seems a tiny bit thinner t... Read more
Pros: Fits easily SKU.39191, which is Ultrafire C3 with DX logo on it. Cons: None, except for the price. It could really be cheaper, considering it is a machined piece of aluminum with no electronics. OtherThoughts: Basic C3 with either P4 or Q4 LED is slightly brighter with 2xAA's than with 1xAA, but with 14500 it is almost twice as bright as... Read more
Pros: If you bought sku.1993 this is a good extension to allow you to use more than one battery. Finish matches with the sku.1993. Cons: Won't work on the 6 mode (sku.12093) as the thread pitch is different. The bundle (sku.4452) is better value. OtherThoughts: I use this on my C3 (sku.4452) to let me use 3 rechargeable AA batteries, the light... Read more
Pros: Using two readliy available AAs is often more convenient than using a 14500. Screws on easily and on the basic Ultrafire C3 fits perfectly. (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1993). Cons: Does not fit perfectly on the 6-Mode Ultrafire (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12093). There is a small gap between the end of the tu... Read more
Pros: Allows you to add an extra battery to the Ultrafire C3 flashlight - This makes a BIG difference in the brightness of the light. I have a 14500 battery, and the brightness of this light is the same with either 2 AA's or 1 14500. So if you don't want to buy more batteries and a charger, just get this - you won't be sorry!! Cons: Just buy it... Read more
Pros: - Greatly increases the brightness of the C3;
- Perfect fit;
- Comes with O-rings;
- A little drop of silicon-oil and the threads run as smooth as it can be; Cons: Nothing to complain about except for the price..., but its my own fault, I had to have ordered the extension bundle right away. OtherThoughts: Nothing to mention except for the... Read more
Pros: I already own a C3 and this fits perfectly. Threads came unlubed but a drop of Break Free and it's as smooth as silk!
Runtimes on 2xAA Sanyo eneloops 1.2v 2000 mAh hit 3hrs and 45 minutes before i cut the test, light was visibily not as a bright but still very usable in dark conditions.
I now load it with 2500 mAh Soshine batteries bought... Read more
Pros: Nice add-on if you own a simple one-cell Ultrafire C3. Practically more than doubles battery life. The light is becomes also noticeable brighter. Cons: Nothing negative here! OtherThoughts: Don't forget to order a matching holster. The best should be 6.5" holster (SKU 5250) or maybe the 6" Version (SKU 5264) Bottomline: Pretty u... Read more
Pros: - Comes with a water tight O-ring.
- I ordered my C3 with the extension pack, so with owning two extensions now, it increases the runtime of the flashlight.
- It feels and looks more of a light being longer and heavier now. Cons: - You notice a difference in brightness when adding the first extension. The second extension doesnt do anythi... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.