Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykevinl1976 on 03/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid and well built, very easy to use Expands possibilities for use, with AA batteries instead of 14500 battery only Ok value for money Cons:UltraFire C3 Cree 1xAA 1x14500 Flashlight (SKU1993) holster cannot be used with tube attached OtherThoughts:I already owned an Ult... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrollmond on 01/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use extension tube for an Ultrafire C3 flashlight. Works perfect with 2 Sanyo Eneloop AA and is much brighter than with only one AA! Cons:In my opinion a C3 with an extension tube is too long for being a EDC-flashlight. I prefer the 1AA-size. A C3-Flas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandalian on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Do its job - Extend flashlight runtime - Good factory build - Same body quality as Ultrafire C3 - The cheapest price compared to others China based online store. - No regret after buying this item :D Cons:A little expensive. There are many cheap flashlight u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaq611 on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ideal for C3, including stainless stele, as well as 606A. Rising anodizing (or painting). Good quality. At 606A replaces the O-rings. Good treatment inside. Convenient rolling out. AA battery easily in and out :) Lightweight but powerful ;). Cons:Not very resistant coat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonspaa on 08/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fits well with UltraFire Cree C3 Flashlight. - Comes with a dust/water seal. - Great way to extend the run-time of your Ultrafire C3 - The build looks sturdy and strong - It feels and looks more of a light being longer and heavier now. Cons:- Won't increase... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystronge on 08/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits easily SKU.39191, which is Ultrafire C3 with DX logo on it. Cons:None, except for the price. It could really be cheaper, considering it is a machined piece of aluminum with no electronics. OtherThoughts:Basic C3 with either P4 or Q4 LED is slightly brighter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOhTheHumanity on 05/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you bought sku.1993 this is a good extension to allow you to use more than one battery. Finish matches with the sku.1993. Cons:Won't work on the 6 mode (sku.12093) as the thread pitch is different. The bundle (sku.4452) is better value. OtherThoughts:I use this on my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneilo on 07/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Using two readliy available AAs is often more convenient than using a 14500. Screws on easily and on the basic Ultrafire C3 fits perfectly. (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1993). Cons:Does not fit perfectly on the 6-Mode Ultrafire (http://www.dealex... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytk421 on 03/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Allows you to add an extra battery to the Ultrafire C3 flashlight - This makes a BIG difference in the brightness of the light. I have a 14500 battery, and the brightness of this light is the same with either 2 AA's or 1 14500. So if you don't want to buy more b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPedroExtreme on 01/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Greatly increases the brightness of the C3; - Perfect fit; - Comes with O-rings; - A little drop of silicon-oil and the threads run as smooth as it can be; Cons:Nothing to complain about except for the price..., but its my own fault, I had to have ordered th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections