Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by jaq611 on 12/16/2012

Pros: Ideal for C3, including stainless stele, as well as 606A. Rising anodizing (or painting). Good quality. At 606A replaces the O-rings. Good treatment inside. Convenient rolling out. AA battery easily in and out :) Lightweight but powerful ;). Cons: Not very resistant coating. OtherThoughts: Allows the use of C3 with two AA? increasing the... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Tonspaa on 08/27/2010

Pros: - Fits well with UltraFire Cree C3 Flashlight. - Comes with a dust/water seal. - Great way to extend the run-time of your Ultrafire C3 - The build looks sturdy and strong - It feels and looks more of a light being longer and heavier now. Cons: - Won't increase brightness (or only very little). - The battery tube seems a tiny bit thinner t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by stronge on 08/02/2010

Pros: Fits easily SKU.39191, which is Ultrafire C3 with DX logo on it. Cons: None, except for the price. It could really be cheaper, considering it is a machined piece of aluminum with no electronics. OtherThoughts: Basic C3 with either P4 or Q4 LED is slightly brighter with 2xAA's than with 1xAA, but with 14500 it is almost twice as bright as... Read more

0 0
  • posted by OhTheHumanity on 05/14/2010

Pros: If you bought sku.1993 this is a good extension to allow you to use more than one battery. Finish matches with the sku.1993. Cons: Won't work on the 6 mode (sku.12093) as the thread pitch is different. The bundle (sku.4452) is better value. OtherThoughts: I use this on my C3 (sku.4452) to let me use 3 rechargeable AA batteries, the light... Read more

0 0
  • posted by neilo on 07/13/2009

Pros: Using two readliy available AAs is often more convenient than using a 14500. Screws on easily and on the basic Ultrafire C3 fits perfectly. (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1993). Cons: Does not fit perfectly on the 6-Mode Ultrafire (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12093). There is a small gap between the end of the tu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tk421 on 03/27/2009

Pros: Allows you to add an extra battery to the Ultrafire C3 flashlight - This makes a BIG difference in the brightness of the light. I have a 14500 battery, and the brightness of this light is the same with either 2 AA's or 1 14500. So if you don't want to buy more batteries and a charger, just get this - you won't be sorry!! Cons: Just buy it... Read more

1 0
  • posted by PedroExtreme on 01/05/2009

Pros: - Greatly increases the brightness of the C3; - Perfect fit; - Comes with O-rings; - A little drop of silicon-oil and the threads run as smooth as it can be; Cons: Nothing to complain about except for the price..., but its my own fault, I had to have ordered the extension bundle right away. OtherThoughts: Nothing to mention except for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hyperloop on 11/23/2008

Pros: I already own a C3 and this fits perfectly. Threads came unlubed but a drop of Break Free and it's as smooth as silk! Runtimes on 2xAA Sanyo eneloops 1.2v 2000 mAh hit 3hrs and 45 minutes before i cut the test, light was visibily not as a bright but still very usable in dark conditions. I now load it with 2500 mAh Soshine batteries bought... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sonne on 10/22/2008

Pros: Nice add-on if you own a simple one-cell Ultrafire C3. Practically more than doubles battery life. The light is becomes also noticeable brighter. Cons: Nothing negative here! OtherThoughts: Don't forget to order a matching holster. The best should be 6.5" holster (SKU 5250) or maybe the 6" Version (SKU 5264) Bottomline: Pretty u... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Marble on 04/28/2008

Pros: - Comes with a water tight O-ring. - I ordered my C3 with the extension pack, so with owning two extensions now, it increases the runtime of the flashlight. - It feels and looks more of a light being longer and heavier now. Cons: - You notice a difference in brightness when adding the first extension. The second extension doesnt do anythi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections