DX » Community » Reviews » YT55 1.8" LCD Screen Quadband GSM Cell Phone with Torch/FM/SOS for Senior Citizens - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymotonetta on 05/18/2012

large buttons good contrast screen easy to use two LED flashlight FM radio works great keylock good audio speakerphone long battery life (one week) good finish good quality materials not for two sim could play mp3 and have a microSD slot headphones are not the best has no predictive text in text messages ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnake2004 on 08/29/2011

pros: fm radio, nokia battery, LED flashlight, a hardware lock button pressed keyboard, bright screen. 3.5 mm headset. Large buttons with large numbers. Radio works without a headset, antenna built. Convenient size of the phone fits nicely in your hand. Emergency button is set (while still beeps)) cons:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJflau88 on 07/13/2011

Phone is pretty good, the lamp it's really useful for senior citizens. Large screen display and are really bright. The Price is amazing, a similar phone in Canada cost a lot more. When I remove the plastic off the screen, it screen cover detected from the phone. The cover was attached by double sided ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbarberan on 05/16/2011

Looks great for being such a cheap phone. It is really easy to learn how to use it. The keys are literally humongous, making them easy to see without glasses, and they are also backlit very brightly. The screen lights up in orange when in use, and since it's monochromatic it is easy to read when in stand-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNhawk on 01/23/2011

Seems Well built, Well priced. Excellent for anyone that wants a cheap, reasonably sturdy and simple phone. Very well packed. Easy to read and operate, the SOS button on the back isn't as hard to activate as I thought it would be. Some of the buttons don't feel very strong or don't seem to connect right.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidml93 on 01/17/2011

I think that all things he has are pretty good, the lamp it's really good for senior citizens. My grandfather likes a lot the fonction of radio because like that he may not to have 2 devices, moreover he has a screen orange retroiluminated who are really bright. The Prize it's amazing, the genuine one ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections