Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaarcvaal on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Affordable and useful cable tester. I bought it mainly to test network rj45 cables. And it does it quite well. It has also port for testing usb cables which I did only a couple of times Cons:Plastic is too cheap and crappy. Very easy to break. Actually since i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoostom on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used it in the beginning to test my home made network cables. It does the job and tells you if a wire is not connected. It has a remote terminal to be able to test wires that are already placed within walls. Cons:IT does feel kind of cheap, but it works. Not sure w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrambouzi on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's Cheap. Handy to use Easy to use. It's blue Cons:It's rather Big Buttons not always working properly. Second part comes off very hard, i was afraid to break the device. In auto mode stops sometimes checking the lines. By shaking it or repressing the buttons is start... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeunb on 10/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really a great product with low price. - It's very useful when the tested wires are inside the wall and you have only a litle bit of wire outside of wall. - Intuitive and easy to use. - Resistant blue plastic. - So far it has worked well with all types of wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrancesco77 on 04/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Definitely a useful product at a very low price, the ability to disconnect a module allows you to test wires inserted in the walls. The operation is essential, the LEDs measure the passage of the voltage if a LED is turned off indicates that the corresponding... Read more

3 0
  • posted byThierryM on 10/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Do the job expected : this tool is useful for everybody who want to connect, test or probe networks. - For the price you don't find better - The size is correct. - The leds are easy to read, very visible - You can test USB cable (like cable for printers) Cons:... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypoteirard on 10/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Easy to use + Automatic function + Manual function + usb, rj45, rj11 tester in one + The remote terminator works without batteries Cons:- There's no battery for the tester - The remote terminator is a bit hard to extract first time - The build quality is full... Read more

1 0
  • posted byboqbqb on 08/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap - Working properly (RJ45 is only tested) - Auto and Manual testing mode - Simple. No need to read the manual Cons:- The battery doesn't fit in the place. I put cotton to block the spaces. - The battery is not included. You need an additional 9V battery - Bad bui... Read more

0 0
  • posted byADo1977 on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has handy design, it's relatively small, has manual mode and remote terminator. Visibility of indicator is good. Works with 9V battery. Simple for use. Cons:- The SMD LED at G in RX indicator was not placed in row with others and it was not fully visible thro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxandynhu on 05/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an excellent cable tester Works with 9v battery Works with various types of cables to have ADAPTER RJ11 and RJ 45 It worked very well in all types of cables, I tested even with very long cables and it worked perfectly. There are others with high prices... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections