Es una herramienta útil y resistente. Permite una lectura secuenciada automática y manual, lo cual es muy útil si queres probar cable por cable en la conexión que armaste (al probar el esfuerzo mecánico del RJ45). Perfecto para probar las conexiones de la PC (RJ45, RJ11 y USB). Quizás los adaptadores de RJ45 a RJ11 son ... Read more
Affordable and useful cable tester. I bought it mainly to test network rj45 cables. And it does it quite well. It has also port for testing usb cables which I did only a couple of times Plastic is too cheap and crappy. Very easy to break. Actually since it came without battery I had to open the battery cover, and while doing that it got broken... So ... Read more
I've used it in the beginning to test my home made network cables. It does the job and tells you if a wire is not connected. It has a remote terminal to be able to test wires that are already placed within walls. IT does feel kind of cheap, but it works. Not sure why there are also leds on the remote terminal, because the base station is sufficient.... Read more
Handy to use
Easy to use.
It's blue It's rather Big
Buttons not always working properly.
Second part comes off very hard, i was afraid to break the device. In auto mode stops sometimes checking the lines.
By shaking it or repressing the buttons is starts agian. But that should not be happening. It does what is't made for. But it could be ... Read more
- Really a great product with low price.
- It's very useful when the tested wires are inside the wall and you have only a litle bit of wire outside of wall.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Resistant blue plastic.
- So far it has worked well with all types of wire. It's very difficult to separate the parts and the plastic is cheap... but where is the ... Read more
Definitely a useful product at a very low price, the ability to disconnect a module allows you to test wires inserted in the walls. The operation is essential, the LEDs measure the passage of the voltage if a LED is turned off indicates that the corresponding cable is to be verified, the auto function allows the use of the apparatus without the help ... Read more
- Do the job expected : this tool is useful for everybody who want to connect, test or probe networks.
- For the price you don't find better - The size is correct.
- The leds are easy to read, very visible
- You can test USB cable (like cable for printers) - It's difficult to separate the remote part : you have to slide it.
- Cheap plastic and finition ... Read more
+ Easy to use
+ Automatic function
+ Manual function
+ usb, rj45, rj11 tester in one
+ The remote terminator works without batteries - There's no battery for the tester
- The remote terminator is a bit hard to extract first time
- The build quality is full plastic, anyways it seems resistant.
- The 2 rj11 plugins could be better, it is a small piece ... Read more
- cheap - Working properly (RJ45 is only tested) - Auto and Manual testing mode - Simple. No need to read the manual - The battery doesn't fit in the place. I put cotton to block the spaces. - The battery is not included. You need an additional 9V battery - Bad building quality ( but still OK comparing to its price) - It doesn't come with case May be ... Read more
It has handy design, it's relatively small, has manual mode and remote terminator. Visibility of indicator is good. Works with 9V battery. Simple for use. - The SMD LED at G in RX indicator was not placed in row with others and it was not fully visible through that little window, so I disassembled device and did some soldering. Now it's OK. - It was ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.