DX » Community » Reviews » LED Color Changing Round Hand Shower (12 LEDs)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKevinWW on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great visual indicator of temperature Makes my 5 and 3 year old excited about bath time. Great Shower head that produces a good stream and doesn't leave you wishing there was more power behind it. It does exactly as advertised. Cons:only three colors that don't change b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrendo on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:La ducha esta bien fabricada el diseño puede gustar o no pero es tradicional y hay otros modelos, la luz funciona perfecto con una presión de agua media. Uno se puede bañar utilizando la luz de la ducha únicamente, se complica a la hora de salir pero... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanignaciorod on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The shower head is bigger than I expected. All leds are working ok after a long time of using it. Green leds are for cold water, blue for warm, red for hot and blinking red for very hot! Although it is made of plastic, it looks good. Cons:You may loose some wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterecto on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The item arrived in good time, easy installation and use Cons:While the product arrived on time and I desepciono pretty when installed. The plastic quality is not the best but the installation was very simple. LED lights do not illuminate both the circle of wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoinac on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very responsive- unlike the faucet heads that have a delay in showing temperature change, this shows it right away. Take a nice warm blue shower! Cons:Loose a small amount of water pressure, but not enough to be an issue. OtherThoughts:Kind of wish it was blue... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluanci on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works exactly as described, very nice colors, good package, nice plastic (not the best ever seen, but good quality), brillant color, specially in the night. It was very simple to install, and the LEDs light illuminate the bathroom, no more lights on to take a bath! Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagregory91 on 07/31/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This works exactly as stated, the colours change with temperature. It is very bright, I dont need my bathroom light anymore! It was simple to install, and the LEDs are sufficient Cons:I broke mine when screwing it on, the neck is not made of the best plastic.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmartins1963 on 04/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Overall works well. Color changes from green to blue when warmer water arrives. If the water is too hot it changes to red. Cons:Stream is not adjustable. The color scheme is funny. I would have expected blue for cold, green for ok and red for hot. Be aware. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTATTOOQAC on 11/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:WELL, THIS WAS A THING I WAS AFTER FOR A LONG TIME. ITS A GREAT QUALITY SHOWER (WITH OR WITHOUT THE LIGHT). THE LIGHT IS JUST AN EXTRA TOUCH THAT MAKES IT A FUN TIME. QUALITY IS VERY GOOD, PACKAGING IS EXCELLENT. Cons:NOT A CON FOR ME BUT IT COULD BE FOR SOME... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections